- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
The cold weather can be rough on the old extremities. Especially here in Canada. A good pair of gloves is not optional, but a necessity. The problem being, many are often too thick and cumbersome to be functional. Underhanded wants to change all that with principle design that meets hard function, a great fit, and individuality that rests at your fingertips.
Made with touchscreen-compatible materials and an array of bold patterns, Underhanded have worked with the best brands and have constructed gloves for designers, celebrities, and even Super Bowl winning athlete Tom Brady. Now, they have branched out on their own to bring you – the consumer – a quality protection for one of your most valuable assets, your hands.
We were given the opportunity to try their topography and native style gloves and found them to be both very stylish and exceptionally well made. The four war stretch fleece is super comfortable and snug without being uncomfortable. The touchscreen compatibility was also very useful, how many times do you see people suffering from potential frostbite just to send one text because they need skin to screen contact? Lastly, the most underrated feature of their gloves must be the silicone dots that line the palm, they provide superb grip which is often overlooked/forgotten about in this market and perfect when you need that extra grip on the go.
Underhanded set out to have their gloves stand above the rest of this crowded market and they have managed to achieve that. Their gloves are designed to be worn and shown to the world while at the same time remaining functional, comfortable and grippy.
Check them out at www.underhanded.co.