- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 1 month ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 3 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 3 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 3 months ago
- GripbellPosted 3 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 3 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 3 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 3 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 3 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 3 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 3 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 3 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 4 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
The cold weather can be rough on the old extremities. Especially here in Canada. A good pair of gloves is not optional, but a necessity. The problem being, many are often too thick and cumbersome to be functional. Underhanded wants to change all that with principle design that meets hard function, a great fit, and individuality that rests at your fingertips.
Made with touchscreen-compatible materials and an array of bold patterns, Underhanded have worked with the best brands and have constructed gloves for designers, celebrities, and even Super Bowl winning athlete Tom Brady. Now, they have branched out on their own to bring you – the consumer – a quality protection for one of your most valuable assets, your hands.
We were given the opportunity to try their topography and native style gloves and found them to be both very stylish and exceptionally well made. The four war stretch fleece is super comfortable and snug without being uncomfortable. The touchscreen compatibility was also very useful, how many times do you see people suffering from potential frostbite just to send one text because they need skin to screen contact? Lastly, the most underrated feature of their gloves must be the silicone dots that line the palm, they provide superb grip which is often overlooked/forgotten about in this market and perfect when you need that extra grip on the go.
Underhanded set out to have their gloves stand above the rest of this crowded market and they have managed to achieve that. Their gloves are designed to be worn and shown to the world while at the same time remaining functional, comfortable and grippy.
Check them out at www.underhanded.co.