- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 17 hours ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 17 hours ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 18 hours ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 1 month ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Som SleepPosted 1 month ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 3 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 3 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 3 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 3 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 4 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 4 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 4 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 5 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 6 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 6 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 8 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 8 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 8 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
What might be the best name ever for a Men’s underwear company – Wood Underwear – pride themselves on wanting to be the Victoria’s Secret of the Men’s world by making us men not think of underwear as an afterthought but rather that great underwear can be approachable & accessible, & something that you can feel comfortable buying and wear.
With the company slogan being: “Get your Wood on, every day. Wood is good” it is obvious that the guys over at Wood Underwear take a fun and keep-it-real approach to their line and we have to admit, we like that. With every option, from trunks to briefs and tops to loungewear, you really have your pick of the litter when it comes to style. We were fortunate enough to try their boxer briefs and wood V-neck.
The boxer briefs feature a gusset design to prevent riding and a comfortable non-binding waistband that is soft against the skin. The briefs are constructed using Lenzing Modal which is spun from a beech tree cellulose blend and upon use feels ultra-comfortable. Best of all, they wash well and hold their shape. Accompanying our briefs was the perfect Wood V-neck undershirt made from the same fabric and fits comfortably tight and close to the body with a longer tail perfect for tucking into pants.
We were very impressed with the comfort level offered by both pieces. They feel premium and look premium too which is what most men want, they want good quality at a decent price without having to compromise.
Wood Underwear could be what the men’s undies market needs. If you are looking for something that not only is comfortable, well made and wears well then you need to get wood too (we all giggled like school girls at that last line).
Check them out at www.woodunderwear.com.