- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 4 weeks ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 1 month ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 2 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 2 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 3 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 3 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 3 months ago
- GripbellPosted 3 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 3 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 3 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 3 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 3 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 3 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 3 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 3 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 4 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
What might be the best name ever for a Men’s underwear company – Wood Underwear – pride themselves on wanting to be the Victoria’s Secret of the Men’s world by making us men not think of underwear as an afterthought but rather that great underwear can be approachable & accessible, & something that you can feel comfortable buying and wear.
With the company slogan being: “Get your Wood on, every day. Wood is good” it is obvious that the guys over at Wood Underwear take a fun and keep-it-real approach to their line and we have to admit, we like that. With every option, from trunks to briefs and tops to loungewear, you really have your pick of the litter when it comes to style. We were fortunate enough to try their boxer briefs and wood V-neck.
The boxer briefs feature a gusset design to prevent riding and a comfortable non-binding waistband that is soft against the skin. The briefs are constructed using Lenzing Modal which is spun from a beech tree cellulose blend and upon use feels ultra-comfortable. Best of all, they wash well and hold their shape. Accompanying our briefs was the perfect Wood V-neck undershirt made from the same fabric and fits comfortably tight and close to the body with a longer tail perfect for tucking into pants.
We were very impressed with the comfort level offered by both pieces. They feel premium and look premium too which is what most men want, they want good quality at a decent price without having to compromise.
Wood Underwear could be what the men’s undies market needs. If you are looking for something that not only is comfortable, well made and wears well then you need to get wood too (we all giggled like school girls at that last line).
Check them out at www.woodunderwear.com.