- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Click and Grow – Smart Garden
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
When it comes to new technology, we often have a limited view of what we consider to be the next big thing – if it’s not a smartphone, tablet, computer or TV, it is often seen as a niche product and not worth your hard-earned pennies. However, entertain this idea for a moment, what if a new technology already existed that has the power to change the way you see the world? The Click and Grow Smart Garden gives users the ability to watch a seedling grow to fruition in front of your very own eyes while providing hope for future generations and explorers as to how to cultivate their own crops using enhanced light spectra technology.
The Smart Herb Garden we tried enables you to grow fresh herbs, fruits, and flowers with zero effort. You simply plug it in, fill the tank, and your garden will take care of the rest. The smart LED grow light provides the plants with 16 hours of simulated sunlight at the optimum spectra of 10,000 lux. Additionally, the Smart Soil creates a perfect environment that plants need to thrive – it releases nutrients coordinated with the plant life cycle, keeps soil pH balanced, and employs tiny oxygen pockets to guarantee plants get ample breathing room and nutrients even when the soil is wet. As well, the dual coated nutrients found within, allow the plants to grow without the use of pesticides, plant hormones, or any other harmful substances.
One thing we liked was that this unit is self-sufficient with a large reservoir that stores enough water for up to one month while the in-unit sensors constantly monitor garden vitals and attend to plants’ need for light, water, and nutrients. A completely hands-off approach to gardening even for the green-life killers out there.
This simple gardening solution brings two worlds together as innovation meets nature and allows us to grow whatever we need with zero effort and just a little bit of light. Before long, we may see smart farms bringing us healthier and more efficient crops to those who need them most and this is an idea that could very well change the world as we know it.
Check out and this and many other smart growing options at their website www.clickandgrow.com.