- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 2 weeks ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 1 month ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 3 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 4 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 4 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 5 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 5 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 6 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 6 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 6 months ago
- GripbellPosted 6 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 6 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 6 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 6 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 6 months ago
Click and Grow – Smart Garden
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
When it comes to new technology, we often have a limited view of what we consider to be the next big thing – if it’s not a smartphone, tablet, computer or TV, it is often seen as a niche product and not worth your hard-earned pennies. However, entertain this idea for a moment, what if a new technology already existed that has the power to change the way you see the world? The Click and Grow Smart Garden gives users the ability to watch a seedling grow to fruition in front of your very own eyes while providing hope for future generations and explorers as to how to cultivate their own crops using enhanced light spectra technology.
The Smart Herb Garden we tried enables you to grow fresh herbs, fruits, and flowers with zero effort. You simply plug it in, fill the tank, and your garden will take care of the rest. The smart LED grow light provides the plants with 16 hours of simulated sunlight at the optimum spectra of 10,000 lux. Additionally, the Smart Soil creates a perfect environment that plants need to thrive – it releases nutrients coordinated with the plant life cycle, keeps soil pH balanced, and employs tiny oxygen pockets to guarantee plants get ample breathing room and nutrients even when the soil is wet. As well, the dual coated nutrients found within, allow the plants to grow without the use of pesticides, plant hormones, or any other harmful substances.
One thing we liked was that this unit is self-sufficient with a large reservoir that stores enough water for up to one month while the in-unit sensors constantly monitor garden vitals and attend to plants’ need for light, water, and nutrients. A completely hands-off approach to gardening even for the green-life killers out there.
This simple gardening solution brings two worlds together as innovation meets nature and allows us to grow whatever we need with zero effort and just a little bit of light. Before long, we may see smart farms bringing us healthier and more efficient crops to those who need them most and this is an idea that could very well change the world as we know it.
Check out and this and many other smart growing options at their website www.clickandgrow.com.