- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 2 weeks ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 1 month ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 3 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 4 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 4 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 5 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 5 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 6 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 6 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 6 months ago
- GripbellPosted 6 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 6 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 6 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 6 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 6 months ago
Jeff’s Famous Beef Jerky Redux
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
A new year means some delicious new flavours from One Cut favorites – Jeff’s Famous Beef Jerky and one thing we know for sure is that curing premium meats is their game.
Jeff and his team are veterans in this field, winning many awards and recognition for excellence in quality and taste including “Best Beef Jerky in America, 1st Place Winner” for their signature Black Pepper & Sea Salt flavor.
Jeff’s Famous brand, a nationally registered trademark, has continued to grow rapidly since we last reviewed them, fueled by the development of special recipe private label brands of jerky for Fortune 500 companies and the continued expansion of their brand through new and exciting distribution channels.
Their continued pursuit of excellence is yet again reflected in some new varieties of jerky that have our office buzzing. Starting with the milder Jalapeno Carne Asada – an authentic Carne Asada flavor experience with a mildly-spiced Jalapeno accent combined with eleven herbs and spices in an authentic south of the border lime-citrus marinade; slow cooked to mouth-watering tenderness.
Next up was the Pacific Red Hot Chili Pepper – made from the flavorful hot chili pepper the Donne Sali Pepper, also known in Guam as Dinanche, a highly popular chili pepper unique to the area of the Northern Mariana Islands in the Pacific, this limited-edition flavour is the ultimate hot and spicy taste sensation.
Lastly, our favorite: Korean Barbeque – a highly addictive blend of fresh garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, black pepper, and natural smoke produces the ultimate authentic Asian flavour for your palette. It also pairs well with a good quality brew.
Jeff’s commitment to using 100% natural ingredients and innovating the jerky market is what continues to make his jerky a staple in our offices.
You can check them out at www.jeffsfamousjerky.com.