- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Jeff’s Famous Beef Jerky Redux
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
A new year means some delicious new flavours from One Cut favorites – Jeff’s Famous Beef Jerky and one thing we know for sure is that curing premium meats is their game.
Jeff and his team are veterans in this field, winning many awards and recognition for excellence in quality and taste including “Best Beef Jerky in America, 1st Place Winner” for their signature Black Pepper & Sea Salt flavor.
Jeff’s Famous brand, a nationally registered trademark, has continued to grow rapidly since we last reviewed them, fueled by the development of special recipe private label brands of jerky for Fortune 500 companies and the continued expansion of their brand through new and exciting distribution channels.
Their continued pursuit of excellence is yet again reflected in some new varieties of jerky that have our office buzzing. Starting with the milder Jalapeno Carne Asada – an authentic Carne Asada flavor experience with a mildly-spiced Jalapeno accent combined with eleven herbs and spices in an authentic south of the border lime-citrus marinade; slow cooked to mouth-watering tenderness.
Next up was the Pacific Red Hot Chili Pepper – made from the flavorful hot chili pepper the Donne Sali Pepper, also known in Guam as Dinanche, a highly popular chili pepper unique to the area of the Northern Mariana Islands in the Pacific, this limited-edition flavour is the ultimate hot and spicy taste sensation.
Lastly, our favorite: Korean Barbeque – a highly addictive blend of fresh garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, black pepper, and natural smoke produces the ultimate authentic Asian flavour for your palette. It also pairs well with a good quality brew.
Jeff’s commitment to using 100% natural ingredients and innovating the jerky market is what continues to make his jerky a staple in our offices.
You can check them out at www.jeffsfamousjerky.com.