- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 1 month ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 1 month ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 1 month ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 1 month ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 1 month ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 1 month ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 1 month ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Jeff’s Famous Beef Jerky Redux
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
A new year means some delicious new flavours from One Cut favorites – Jeff’s Famous Beef Jerky and one thing we know for sure is that curing premium meats is their game.
Jeff and his team are veterans in this field, winning many awards and recognition for excellence in quality and taste including “Best Beef Jerky in America, 1st Place Winner” for their signature Black Pepper & Sea Salt flavor.
Jeff’s Famous brand, a nationally registered trademark, has continued to grow rapidly since we last reviewed them, fueled by the development of special recipe private label brands of jerky for Fortune 500 companies and the continued expansion of their brand through new and exciting distribution channels.
Their continued pursuit of excellence is yet again reflected in some new varieties of jerky that have our office buzzing. Starting with the milder Jalapeno Carne Asada – an authentic Carne Asada flavor experience with a mildly-spiced Jalapeno accent combined with eleven herbs and spices in an authentic south of the border lime-citrus marinade; slow cooked to mouth-watering tenderness.
Next up was the Pacific Red Hot Chili Pepper – made from the flavorful hot chili pepper the Donne Sali Pepper, also known in Guam as Dinanche, a highly popular chili pepper unique to the area of the Northern Mariana Islands in the Pacific, this limited-edition flavour is the ultimate hot and spicy taste sensation.
Lastly, our favorite: Korean Barbeque – a highly addictive blend of fresh garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, black pepper, and natural smoke produces the ultimate authentic Asian flavour for your palette. It also pairs well with a good quality brew.
Jeff’s commitment to using 100% natural ingredients and innovating the jerky market is what continues to make his jerky a staple in our offices.
You can check them out at www.jeffsfamousjerky.com.