- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 1 month ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 1 month ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 1 month ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 1 month ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 1 month ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 1 month ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 1 month ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Olloclip 4-in-1 iPhone Lens
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
We are all photographers at heart and our smartphones have made it even easier to snap and share than ever before and while the iPhone does have above average camera, most of us can’t afford to buy the latest and greatest cellphone once a year to better our shots as imaging technology improves. The folks at Olloclip have a simple solution, design a lens that can be attached to any existing iPhone that can take your photos to the next level.
Their ever popular 4-in-1 lens, enhances your field-of-view beyond your iPhone’s built-in camera. It’s lightweight, compact design works on both the front and rear-facing cameras and features four advanced optic quick-change lenses: Fisheye, Wide-Angle, Macro 10x & 15x. The Fisheye and Wide-Angle lenses enable you to capture more – ideal for photographing panoramic landscapes or snapping a selfie with a group of friends. The Macro lenses, on the other hand, provide crisp close-ups and allow users to get obtain detail beyond that noticeable to the naked eye.
The simplicity of the Olloclip 4-in-1 lens is the real winner here. It is very easy to attach and interchange the lenses and the photos we took with it are nothing short of remarkable. From our testing, our colleagues thought they were looking at the latest gen. iPhone or DSLR shots when they were really taken with an iPhone that is now 2 years old. This kind of product just goes to show that if you are a smartphone photo warrior and want to add more depth to your shots or even take your selfie game to new heights, a new smartphone is simply not needed. We’d even say that this type of product even borders on environmentally friendly as it reduces those perfectly fine phones ending up in a landfill. We can get behind that idea for sure!
The Olloclip is a well made and clever mobile photography solution, get yours at www.colloclip.com.