- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 1 month ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 1 month ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 1 month ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 1 month ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 4 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 4 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 4 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 7 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 7 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 7 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 7 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 8 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 10 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 10 months ago
Olloclip 4-in-1 iPhone Lens
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
We are all photographers at heart and our smartphones have made it even easier to snap and share than ever before and while the iPhone does have above average camera, most of us can’t afford to buy the latest and greatest cellphone once a year to better our shots as imaging technology improves. The folks at Olloclip have a simple solution, design a lens that can be attached to any existing iPhone that can take your photos to the next level.
Their ever popular 4-in-1 lens, enhances your field-of-view beyond your iPhone’s built-in camera. It’s lightweight, compact design works on both the front and rear-facing cameras and features four advanced optic quick-change lenses: Fisheye, Wide-Angle, Macro 10x & 15x. The Fisheye and Wide-Angle lenses enable you to capture more – ideal for photographing panoramic landscapes or snapping a selfie with a group of friends. The Macro lenses, on the other hand, provide crisp close-ups and allow users to get obtain detail beyond that noticeable to the naked eye.
The simplicity of the Olloclip 4-in-1 lens is the real winner here. It is very easy to attach and interchange the lenses and the photos we took with it are nothing short of remarkable. From our testing, our colleagues thought they were looking at the latest gen. iPhone or DSLR shots when they were really taken with an iPhone that is now 2 years old. This kind of product just goes to show that if you are a smartphone photo warrior and want to add more depth to your shots or even take your selfie game to new heights, a new smartphone is simply not needed. We’d even say that this type of product even borders on environmentally friendly as it reduces those perfectly fine phones ending up in a landfill. We can get behind that idea for sure!
The Olloclip is a well made and clever mobile photography solution, get yours at www.colloclip.com.