- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 3 days ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 3 days ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 3 days ago
- GripbellPosted 3 days ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 3 days ago
- SleepBlissPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 2 weeks ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 2 weeks ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 2 weeks ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 2 weeks ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 1 month ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 1 month ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 1 month ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 1 month ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
Olloclip 4-in-1 iPhone Lens
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
We are all photographers at heart and our smartphones have made it even easier to snap and share than ever before and while the iPhone does have above average camera, most of us can’t afford to buy the latest and greatest cellphone once a year to better our shots as imaging technology improves. The folks at Olloclip have a simple solution, design a lens that can be attached to any existing iPhone that can take your photos to the next level.
Their ever popular 4-in-1 lens, enhances your field-of-view beyond your iPhone’s built-in camera. It’s lightweight, compact design works on both the front and rear-facing cameras and features four advanced optic quick-change lenses: Fisheye, Wide-Angle, Macro 10x & 15x. The Fisheye and Wide-Angle lenses enable you to capture more – ideal for photographing panoramic landscapes or snapping a selfie with a group of friends. The Macro lenses, on the other hand, provide crisp close-ups and allow users to get obtain detail beyond that noticeable to the naked eye.
The simplicity of the Olloclip 4-in-1 lens is the real winner here. It is very easy to attach and interchange the lenses and the photos we took with it are nothing short of remarkable. From our testing, our colleagues thought they were looking at the latest gen. iPhone or DSLR shots when they were really taken with an iPhone that is now 2 years old. This kind of product just goes to show that if you are a smartphone photo warrior and want to add more depth to your shots or even take your selfie game to new heights, a new smartphone is simply not needed. We’d even say that this type of product even borders on environmentally friendly as it reduces those perfectly fine phones ending up in a landfill. We can get behind that idea for sure!
The Olloclip is a well made and clever mobile photography solution, get yours at www.colloclip.com.