- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 1 month ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 1 month ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 1 month ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 1 month ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 1 month ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 1 month ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 1 month ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Pixie – Track Everything
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
In what seems to be a sea of trackable tags for our valuables, Pixie is aiming to stand above the swell by allowing you to tag and track your most coveted items, within inches, using your smartphone.
Using a central Pixie point you affix to your phone or within the accompanying phone case, you simply attach the other adhesive points to your most important things and use the accompanying app to track them within a 150-foot outdoor or 30-50-foot indoor range.
To operate, you simply open the Pixie app and tap the misplaced item you need to find and the app will immediately tell you whether the item is close by or if it is out of range. If it is out of range it will show you the GPS location (physical street address) and time and date of when it was last seen. If the item is close by, the app will guide you to its location by digitally mapping the room using your cellphone’s camera and will triangulate its position.
What really makes Pixie different from other trackers on the market is that it will guide you using directions, like that of a GPS, to its exact location and when the item is located, augmented reality technology or pixie dust (a digital animation) will hover over it’s place in the room that will be viewable on your cellphone screen. When the item is within 5 feet, the app switches into grab it mode, which will audibly beep like a metal detector until the item is in your possession.
We were certainly impressed with Pixie. Some might say that taking the technology this far is a little overkill, but we must admit that this system is much more accurate and user-friendly when it comes to locating items. The technology allows pixie points to be identified even in other rooms and through walls which we thought was remarkable.
Pixie may be the most accurate tracker on the market right now, it doesn’t just give you an approximate location on an ambiguous map it locates your possessions to within inches and if you are someone that is constantly losing your car keys, wallet, phone or otherwise, then you need to get Pixie today.
Check out more information at www.getpixie.com.