- IntellirollPosted 1 week ago
- Bullrest – The Smarter Travel pillowPosted 1 week ago
- BenQ HT2150ST ProjectorPosted 1 week ago
- ThuggiesPosted 1 month ago
- Halo SportPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Rugged, Adventure Vehicles for Outdoor EnthusiastsPosted 1 month ago
- 10 Top Music Venues in Nashville to Take a DatePosted 1 month ago
- Bruzzoni – Wall Street Collection Electric ToothbrushPosted 2 months ago
- Impetus Underwear and BeachwearPosted 2 months ago
- Netatmo Presence – Outdoor Security CameraPosted 2 months ago
- SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!Posted 2 months ago
- Showers Pass – Atlas JacketPosted 2 months ago
- Nexersys – Cross Body TrainerPosted 2 months ago
- Butterfield Machine – Fire PistonPosted 2 months ago
- Magna Cart Hand TruckPosted 2 months ago
- Pappy and Company – Barrel Aged Pure Maple SyrupPosted 2 months ago
- InBody BandPosted 2 months ago
- OYO DoubleFlex – Total body portable gymPosted 3 months ago
- Lomo’ Instant-Wide CameraPosted 3 months ago
- La Colombe CoffeePosted 3 months ago
Chicago Comb Company
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Chicago Comb Co is a locally owned and operated high-end comb business that believes in giving back to their community by designing products that are 100% made in the USA. They believe that a fine comb is one of the essential elements of a gentleman’s style and rather than fashion, which is often transient, combs should reflect an enduring style and permanence.
Chicago Comb Co. employs artisan manufacturing methods which blend the latest technology with traditional hand craftsmanship. Each Chicago Comb begins life as a solid, approximately one-tenth inch thick sheet of high-quality stainless steel or titanium. This special material is precisely laser-cut until the shape and design of the comb emerges. Each comb is then carefully hand-finished for comfortable daily use.
Their Model No. 1 is so well made that it feels like it could last a lifetime, created from high-quality stainless steel and hand finished it is very comfortable to hold and use. At an impressive 14cm long with medium teeth means that it is suitable for most hair types and we found this to be the case. The convenient ring ended design also allowed for easy storage on 3M bathroom hooks. Truthfully, this thing is so beautiful, it looks like it could be a piece of wall art!
With custom engraving and leather sheath as optional extras, these combs are a great gift even if it is just for yourself. So, go and buy the last comb you will ever need from the Chicago Comb Company and at www.chicagocomb.com.