- Talelight – The Electronic Bumper StickerPosted 1 week ago
- Norlite Denmark WatchesPosted 1 week ago
- The Two Best iPhone 7 plus CasesPosted 1 week ago
- Silent Pocket RFID protection card and Key Fob GuardPosted 1 week ago
- Amazfit PacePosted 1 week ago
- Ninja Coffee BarPosted 1 week ago
- Beard Bro – Beard shaping tool & beard oilPosted 1 week ago
- Smart Planet – Milk and Cookie shot makerPosted 1 week ago
- Nomad Leather Folio & Ultra Rugged battery cable for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Shark Proof – Liquid Screen ProtectorPosted 3 weeks ago
- 210 East Oak WatchesPosted 3 weeks ago
- New Black – Louis speakerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Leguano Barefoot ShoesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Insta360 Nano for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Lenovo Yoga Book – 2in1 TabletPosted 3 weeks ago
- All Citizens Apparel – Boxer BriefPosted 3 weeks ago
- Chicago Comb CompanyPosted 1 month ago
- Downpour Rain Company – Alto UmbrellaPosted 1 month ago
- Tracksmith Nor’easter JacketPosted 1 month ago
- Narvik Works – Street JacketPosted 1 month ago
Chicago Comb Company
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Chicago Comb Co is a locally owned and operated high-end comb business that believes in giving back to their community by designing products that are 100% made in the USA. They believe that a fine comb is one of the essential elements of a gentleman’s style and rather than fashion, which is often transient, combs should reflect an enduring style and permanence.
Chicago Comb Co. employs artisan manufacturing methods which blend the latest technology with traditional hand craftsmanship. Each Chicago Comb begins life as a solid, approximately one-tenth inch thick sheet of high-quality stainless steel or titanium. This special material is precisely laser-cut until the shape and design of the comb emerges. Each comb is then carefully hand-finished for comfortable daily use.
Their Model No. 1 is so well made that it feels like it could last a lifetime, created from high-quality stainless steel and hand finished it is very comfortable to hold and use. At an impressive 14cm long with medium teeth means that it is suitable for most hair types and we found this to be the case. The convenient ring ended design also allowed for easy storage on 3M bathroom hooks. Truthfully, this thing is so beautiful, it looks like it could be a piece of wall art!
With custom engraving and leather sheath as optional extras, these combs are a great gift even if it is just for yourself. So, go and buy the last comb you will ever need from the Chicago Comb Company and at www.chicagocomb.com.