- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 16 hours ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 16 hours ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 17 hours ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 1 month ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Som SleepPosted 1 month ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 3 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 3 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 3 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 3 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 4 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 4 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 4 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 5 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 6 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 6 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 8 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 8 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 8 months ago
Chicago Comb Company
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Chicago Comb Co is a locally owned and operated high-end comb business that believes in giving back to their community by designing products that are 100% made in the USA. They believe that a fine comb is one of the essential elements of a gentleman’s style and rather than fashion, which is often transient, combs should reflect an enduring style and permanence.
Chicago Comb Co. employs artisan manufacturing methods which blend the latest technology with traditional hand craftsmanship. Each Chicago Comb begins life as a solid, approximately one-tenth inch thick sheet of high-quality stainless steel or titanium. This special material is precisely laser-cut until the shape and design of the comb emerges. Each comb is then carefully hand-finished for comfortable daily use.
Their Model No. 1 is so well made that it feels like it could last a lifetime, created from high-quality stainless steel and hand finished it is very comfortable to hold and use. At an impressive 14cm long with medium teeth means that it is suitable for most hair types and we found this to be the case. The convenient ring ended design also allowed for easy storage on 3M bathroom hooks. Truthfully, this thing is so beautiful, it looks like it could be a piece of wall art!
With custom engraving and leather sheath as optional extras, these combs are a great gift even if it is just for yourself. So, go and buy the last comb you will ever need from the Chicago Comb Company and at www.chicagocomb.com.