- Caddy-CleanPosted 1 week ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 1 week ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 1 week ago
- Eletrunks UnderwearPosted 1 week ago
- Mondo by Botta DesignPosted 1 week ago
- BierstickPosted 1 week ago
- The Best 3 Antivirus Protection Tools for Your Computer in 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Jace Designs – Custom DrinkwarePosted 3 weeks ago
- Switchmate – The smart way to make a smart homePosted 3 weeks ago
- Noreve – Luxury Leather cases for SmartphonesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Bella Vita PortovinoPosted 1 month ago
- eBeam Smart marker by LuidiaPosted 1 month ago
- Mava – Cross training, Workout, and Weight Lifting GearPosted 1 month ago
- Reductivist RingtoolPosted 1 month ago
- Disco ClockPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket KnifePosted 1 month ago
- Pictar Camera Grip for iPhonePosted 2 months ago
- Wolf and Noble Richmond Classic WatchPosted 2 months ago
- Lifepack: Solar Powered & Anti-Theft BackpackPosted 2 months ago
- Sony Xperia XA1 UltraPosted 2 months ago
Chicago Comb Company
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Chicago Comb Co is a locally owned and operated high-end comb business that believes in giving back to their community by designing products that are 100% made in the USA. They believe that a fine comb is one of the essential elements of a gentleman’s style and rather than fashion, which is often transient, combs should reflect an enduring style and permanence.
Chicago Comb Co. employs artisan manufacturing methods which blend the latest technology with traditional hand craftsmanship. Each Chicago Comb begins life as a solid, approximately one-tenth inch thick sheet of high-quality stainless steel or titanium. This special material is precisely laser-cut until the shape and design of the comb emerges. Each comb is then carefully hand-finished for comfortable daily use.
Their Model No. 1 is so well made that it feels like it could last a lifetime, created from high-quality stainless steel and hand finished it is very comfortable to hold and use. At an impressive 14cm long with medium teeth means that it is suitable for most hair types and we found this to be the case. The convenient ring ended design also allowed for easy storage on 3M bathroom hooks. Truthfully, this thing is so beautiful, it looks like it could be a piece of wall art!
With custom engraving and leather sheath as optional extras, these combs are a great gift even if it is just for yourself. So, go and buy the last comb you will ever need from the Chicago Comb Company and at www.chicagocomb.com.