- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Chicago Comb Company
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Chicago Comb Co is a locally owned and operated high-end comb business that believes in giving back to their community by designing products that are 100% made in the USA. They believe that a fine comb is one of the essential elements of a gentleman’s style and rather than fashion, which is often transient, combs should reflect an enduring style and permanence.
Chicago Comb Co. employs artisan manufacturing methods which blend the latest technology with traditional hand craftsmanship. Each Chicago Comb begins life as a solid, approximately one-tenth inch thick sheet of high-quality stainless steel or titanium. This special material is precisely laser-cut until the shape and design of the comb emerges. Each comb is then carefully hand-finished for comfortable daily use.
Their Model No. 1 is so well made that it feels like it could last a lifetime, created from high-quality stainless steel and hand finished it is very comfortable to hold and use. At an impressive 14cm long with medium teeth means that it is suitable for most hair types and we found this to be the case. The convenient ring ended design also allowed for easy storage on 3M bathroom hooks. Truthfully, this thing is so beautiful, it looks like it could be a piece of wall art!
With custom engraving and leather sheath as optional extras, these combs are a great gift even if it is just for yourself. So, go and buy the last comb you will ever need from the Chicago Comb Company and at www.chicagocomb.com.