- Talelight – The Electronic Bumper StickerPosted 1 week ago
- Norlite Denmark WatchesPosted 1 week ago
- The Two Best iPhone 7 plus CasesPosted 1 week ago
- Silent Pocket RFID protection card and Key Fob GuardPosted 1 week ago
- Amazfit PacePosted 1 week ago
- Ninja Coffee BarPosted 1 week ago
- Beard Bro – Beard shaping tool & beard oilPosted 1 week ago
- Smart Planet – Milk and Cookie shot makerPosted 1 week ago
- Nomad Leather Folio & Ultra Rugged battery cable for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Shark Proof – Liquid Screen ProtectorPosted 3 weeks ago
- 210 East Oak WatchesPosted 3 weeks ago
- New Black – Louis speakerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Leguano Barefoot ShoesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Insta360 Nano for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Lenovo Yoga Book – 2in1 TabletPosted 3 weeks ago
- All Citizens Apparel – Boxer BriefPosted 3 weeks ago
- Chicago Comb CompanyPosted 1 month ago
- Downpour Rain Company – Alto UmbrellaPosted 1 month ago
- Tracksmith Nor’easter JacketPosted 1 month ago
- Narvik Works – Street JacketPosted 1 month ago
Downpour Rain Company – Alto Umbrella
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Downpour Rain Company know a lot about rain being based in Vancouver Canada, where they experience approximately 165 days of precipitation on average per year. Born from this climate are their thoughtfully designed umbrellas built to last the wet winters of the Pacific Northwest.
In our minds, the key to a successful product is not necessarily creating something new but rather improving an already existing design and that is where the Downpour Rain Company thrives – mastering craftsmanship with quality materials, maintaining simplicity all the while keeping you dry when the rain falls.
Their Reflect Alto Umbrella features a classic wooden shaft with a fibreglass frame and a 100% reflective outer canopy, the perfect umbrella for the darkest times of the year. It’s 48-inch diameter and 35-inch height means that the user is given the necessary coverage for blustery days and the well built automatic button and leather strap truly finish off a product that is both durable and functional.
Everyone needs an umbrella but few that we purchase to make it past the season and are often the victims of poor design and workmanship, so the next time you reach for your umbrella on a rainy day, ask yourself – do I really want to waste my money replacing this next year when I could have one that is built to last by the Downpour Rain Company.
Get yours today at www.downpourrain.com.