- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Downpour Rain Company – Alto Umbrella
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Downpour Rain Company know a lot about rain being based in Vancouver Canada, where they experience approximately 165 days of precipitation on average per year. Born from this climate are their thoughtfully designed umbrellas built to last the wet winters of the Pacific Northwest.
In our minds, the key to a successful product is not necessarily creating something new but rather improving an already existing design and that is where the Downpour Rain Company thrives – mastering craftsmanship with quality materials, maintaining simplicity all the while keeping you dry when the rain falls.
Their Reflect Alto Umbrella features a classic wooden shaft with a fibreglass frame and a 100% reflective outer canopy, the perfect umbrella for the darkest times of the year. It’s 48-inch diameter and 35-inch height means that the user is given the necessary coverage for blustery days and the well built automatic button and leather strap truly finish off a product that is both durable and functional.
Everyone needs an umbrella but few that we purchase to make it past the season and are often the victims of poor design and workmanship, so the next time you reach for your umbrella on a rainy day, ask yourself – do I really want to waste my money replacing this next year when I could have one that is built to last by the Downpour Rain Company.
Get yours today at www.downpourrain.com.