- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 1 month ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 3 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 3 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 3 months ago
- GripbellPosted 3 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 3 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 3 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 3 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 3 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 3 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 3 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 3 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 4 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Downpour Rain Company – Alto Umbrella
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Downpour Rain Company know a lot about rain being based in Vancouver Canada, where they experience approximately 165 days of precipitation on average per year. Born from this climate are their thoughtfully designed umbrellas built to last the wet winters of the Pacific Northwest.
In our minds, the key to a successful product is not necessarily creating something new but rather improving an already existing design and that is where the Downpour Rain Company thrives – mastering craftsmanship with quality materials, maintaining simplicity all the while keeping you dry when the rain falls.
Their Reflect Alto Umbrella features a classic wooden shaft with a fibreglass frame and a 100% reflective outer canopy, the perfect umbrella for the darkest times of the year. It’s 48-inch diameter and 35-inch height means that the user is given the necessary coverage for blustery days and the well built automatic button and leather strap truly finish off a product that is both durable and functional.
Everyone needs an umbrella but few that we purchase to make it past the season and are often the victims of poor design and workmanship, so the next time you reach for your umbrella on a rainy day, ask yourself – do I really want to waste my money replacing this next year when I could have one that is built to last by the Downpour Rain Company.
Get yours today at www.downpourrain.com.