- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 1 month ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 3 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 3 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 3 months ago
- GripbellPosted 3 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 3 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 3 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 3 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 3 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 3 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 3 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 3 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 4 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Narvik Works – Street Jacket
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Winter doesn’t have to mean bulky, boxy, and uncomfortable clothing just because it’s cold. A lot of the time, we find ourselves changing our jackets to suit the occasion and it gets tiresome, Narvik wants to change all that by designing multipurpose, functional, and versatile jackets for both men and women.
To their merit, Narvik assembles jackets that are not only water-repellent but also well insulated and constructed from long-lasting materials. All Narvik jackets utilize the smart fabric ThermalTech, a specially coated 100% stainless steel mesh that, when exposed to sunlight or body heat, will rapidly heat up to increase body temperature and keep you comfortably toasty. The fabric is also breathable to regulate temperature and offers a fleece lining for extra comfort. These features together create a jacket that reduces the need to wear two extra layers of clothing.
We recently tried their Men’s street jacket and were surprised and how well it kept us warm even on an unusually cold Winter day. The street variant is Narvik’s simple, no-frills offering with a water-resistant shell and a light-weight design. The jacket was not only well made but worn over just a t-shirt, it kept us very comfortable even in the blowing wind. We never felt the cold, except on our extremities, and it was stylish enough that we felt confident that it could be worn on most occasions.
Narvik has a range of coats in different styles and colors that make the weather a non-issue, but more importantly – their jackets don’t make you look like the Michelin man, having to sacrifice style just to stay warm.
Check out www.narvikworks.com and take off some clothes to keep warm for a change.