- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 16 hours ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 16 hours ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 17 hours ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 1 month ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Som SleepPosted 1 month ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 3 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 3 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 3 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 3 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 4 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 4 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 4 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 5 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 6 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 6 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 8 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 8 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 8 months ago
Narvik Works – Street Jacket
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Winter doesn’t have to mean bulky, boxy, and uncomfortable clothing just because it’s cold. A lot of the time, we find ourselves changing our jackets to suit the occasion and it gets tiresome, Narvik wants to change all that by designing multipurpose, functional, and versatile jackets for both men and women.
To their merit, Narvik assembles jackets that are not only water-repellent but also well insulated and constructed from long-lasting materials. All Narvik jackets utilize the smart fabric ThermalTech, a specially coated 100% stainless steel mesh that, when exposed to sunlight or body heat, will rapidly heat up to increase body temperature and keep you comfortably toasty. The fabric is also breathable to regulate temperature and offers a fleece lining for extra comfort. These features together create a jacket that reduces the need to wear two extra layers of clothing.
We recently tried their Men’s street jacket and were surprised and how well it kept us warm even on an unusually cold Winter day. The street variant is Narvik’s simple, no-frills offering with a water-resistant shell and a light-weight design. The jacket was not only well made but worn over just a t-shirt, it kept us very comfortable even in the blowing wind. We never felt the cold, except on our extremities, and it was stylish enough that we felt confident that it could be worn on most occasions.
Narvik has a range of coats in different styles and colors that make the weather a non-issue, but more importantly – their jackets don’t make you look like the Michelin man, having to sacrifice style just to stay warm.
Check out www.narvikworks.com and take off some clothes to keep warm for a change.