- IntellirollPosted 1 week ago
- Bullrest – The Smarter Travel pillowPosted 1 week ago
- BenQ HT2150ST ProjectorPosted 1 week ago
- ThuggiesPosted 1 month ago
- Halo SportPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Rugged, Adventure Vehicles for Outdoor EnthusiastsPosted 1 month ago
- 10 Top Music Venues in Nashville to Take a DatePosted 1 month ago
- Bruzzoni – Wall Street Collection Electric ToothbrushPosted 2 months ago
- Impetus Underwear and BeachwearPosted 2 months ago
- Netatmo Presence – Outdoor Security CameraPosted 2 months ago
- SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!Posted 2 months ago
- Showers Pass – Atlas JacketPosted 2 months ago
- Nexersys – Cross Body TrainerPosted 2 months ago
- Butterfield Machine – Fire PistonPosted 2 months ago
- Magna Cart Hand TruckPosted 2 months ago
- Pappy and Company – Barrel Aged Pure Maple SyrupPosted 2 months ago
- InBody BandPosted 2 months ago
- OYO DoubleFlex – Total body portable gymPosted 3 months ago
- Lomo’ Instant-Wide CameraPosted 3 months ago
- La Colombe CoffeePosted 3 months ago
Tracksmith Nor’easter Jacket
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Tracksmith is not another sports apparel company, it is founded by runners who create performance running apparel, inspiring publications and distinct experiences that allow runners to indulge in the sport’s rich culture.
Their Nor’easter jacket is a testament to their ability to design a jacket by runners for runners. Featuring a cut that’s for speed and flexibility, custom cuffs offer added protection for your hands and wrists with an internal cuff to keep the draft out. The collar is high and soft, and the length in the back is slightly extended to keep you warm and dry.
A highlight of the Nor’easter is the Schoeller 4-way stretch fabric that is water-wind-and-everything-else-repellent complete with a nylon shell bonded to a luxurious and washable merino wool inside.
After wearing the jacket on our Winter morning runs, we are very impressed with just how comfortable it is to run in. The weight is just right, it keeps you suitably warm and is tapered to the body for better movement. We also loved how durable it is, after being pounded by the wind, snow and even slush, it has held up remarkably well and is easy to clean.
If you are an avid runner and want only the best gear that doesn’t just look pretty but is functional for actually running, then you need to check out Tracksmith today! www.tracksmith.com.