- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 2 weeks ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 1 month ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 3 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 4 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 4 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 5 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 5 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 6 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 6 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 6 months ago
- GripbellPosted 6 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 6 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 6 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 6 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 6 months ago
Tracksmith Nor’easter Jacket
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Tracksmith is not another sports apparel company, it is founded by runners who create performance running apparel, inspiring publications and distinct experiences that allow runners to indulge in the sport’s rich culture.
Their Nor’easter jacket is a testament to their ability to design a jacket by runners for runners. Featuring a cut that’s for speed and flexibility, custom cuffs offer added protection for your hands and wrists with an internal cuff to keep the draft out. The collar is high and soft, and the length in the back is slightly extended to keep you warm and dry.
A highlight of the Nor’easter is the Schoeller 4-way stretch fabric that is water-wind-and-everything-else-repellent complete with a nylon shell bonded to a luxurious and washable merino wool inside.
After wearing the jacket on our Winter morning runs, we are very impressed with just how comfortable it is to run in. The weight is just right, it keeps you suitably warm and is tapered to the body for better movement. We also loved how durable it is, after being pounded by the wind, snow and even slush, it has held up remarkably well and is easy to clean.
If you are an avid runner and want only the best gear that doesn’t just look pretty but is functional for actually running, then you need to check out Tracksmith today! www.tracksmith.com.