- Talelight – The Electronic Bumper StickerPosted 1 week ago
- Norlite Denmark WatchesPosted 1 week ago
- The Two Best iPhone 7 plus CasesPosted 1 week ago
- Silent Pocket RFID protection card and Key Fob GuardPosted 1 week ago
- Amazfit PacePosted 1 week ago
- Ninja Coffee BarPosted 1 week ago
- Beard Bro – Beard shaping tool & beard oilPosted 1 week ago
- Smart Planet – Milk and Cookie shot makerPosted 1 week ago
- Nomad Leather Folio & Ultra Rugged battery cable for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Shark Proof – Liquid Screen ProtectorPosted 3 weeks ago
- 210 East Oak WatchesPosted 3 weeks ago
- New Black – Louis speakerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Leguano Barefoot ShoesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Insta360 Nano for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Lenovo Yoga Book – 2in1 TabletPosted 3 weeks ago
- All Citizens Apparel – Boxer BriefPosted 3 weeks ago
- Chicago Comb CompanyPosted 1 month ago
- Downpour Rain Company – Alto UmbrellaPosted 1 month ago
- Tracksmith Nor’easter JacketPosted 1 month ago
- Narvik Works – Street JacketPosted 1 month ago
Tracksmith Nor’easter Jacket
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Tracksmith is not another sports apparel company, it is founded by runners who create performance running apparel, inspiring publications and distinct experiences that allow runners to indulge in the sport’s rich culture.
Their Nor’easter jacket is a testament to their ability to design a jacket by runners for runners. Featuring a cut that’s for speed and flexibility, custom cuffs offer added protection for your hands and wrists with an internal cuff to keep the draft out. The collar is high and soft, and the length in the back is slightly extended to keep you warm and dry.
A highlight of the Nor’easter is the Schoeller 4-way stretch fabric that is water-wind-and-everything-else-repellent complete with a nylon shell bonded to a luxurious and washable merino wool inside.
After wearing the jacket on our Winter morning runs, we are very impressed with just how comfortable it is to run in. The weight is just right, it keeps you suitably warm and is tapered to the body for better movement. We also loved how durable it is, after being pounded by the wind, snow and even slush, it has held up remarkably well and is easy to clean.
If you are an avid runner and want only the best gear that doesn’t just look pretty but is functional for actually running, then you need to check out Tracksmith today! www.tracksmith.com.