- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 3 days ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 3 days ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 3 days ago
- GripbellPosted 3 days ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 3 days ago
- SleepBlissPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 2 weeks ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 2 weeks ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 2 weeks ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 2 weeks ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 1 month ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 1 month ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 1 month ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 1 month ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
Tracksmith Nor’easter Jacket
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Tracksmith is not another sports apparel company, it is founded by runners who create performance running apparel, inspiring publications and distinct experiences that allow runners to indulge in the sport’s rich culture.
Their Nor’easter jacket is a testament to their ability to design a jacket by runners for runners. Featuring a cut that’s for speed and flexibility, custom cuffs offer added protection for your hands and wrists with an internal cuff to keep the draft out. The collar is high and soft, and the length in the back is slightly extended to keep you warm and dry.
A highlight of the Nor’easter is the Schoeller 4-way stretch fabric that is water-wind-and-everything-else-repellent complete with a nylon shell bonded to a luxurious and washable merino wool inside.
After wearing the jacket on our Winter morning runs, we are very impressed with just how comfortable it is to run in. The weight is just right, it keeps you suitably warm and is tapered to the body for better movement. We also loved how durable it is, after being pounded by the wind, snow and even slush, it has held up remarkably well and is easy to clean.
If you are an avid runner and want only the best gear that doesn’t just look pretty but is functional for actually running, then you need to check out Tracksmith today! www.tracksmith.com.