- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 4 weeks ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 1 month ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 2 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 2 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 3 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 3 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 3 months ago
- GripbellPosted 3 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 3 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 3 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 3 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 3 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 3 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 3 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 3 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 4 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
210 East Oak Watches
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Sometimes you want a watch to not only give you the time and complete your ensemble, you want it to look damn fine doing it. Inspired by Chicago’s luxury retail division on Oak Street, 210 East Oak’s watches are not only beautiful but feature interchangeable straps inspired by classic patterns like Hounds tooth, Herringbone and even Plaid.
Using fabrics from luxury suit designers like Holland & Sherry, Zegna, Loro Piana to name a few, they wanted their watch bands to allow for seamless interchangeability to suit any style. Each band is bonded to genuine leather and features turned edge stitching for both functionality and aesthetics and are designed pair with most watches, even Apple’s own.
Now, the watch itself is no slouch either with its timeless, minimalist look that features sapphire glass for scratch resistance and a stylish herringbone watch face design. Each watch is encased in 316L stainless steel with its heart and soul powered by classic Japanese Miyota 1L45 Movement.
What makes 210 East Oak unique is that they sell a very convenient box set that features two bands of your own choosing to attach to one of their signature watches or your own but additionally you can purchase a range of straps and designs for a very low price. You essentially can cater your wardrobe to your watch band or vice versa.
210 East Oak are brining personalisation to the watch game and when you pair that with their classic watch, you have a winner in our books.
Check them out at www.210eastoak.com.