- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 4 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 4 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 4 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 4 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 7 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 7 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 7 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 8 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 8 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 10 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 10 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 10 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 10 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 11 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 year ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 1 year ago
210 East Oak Watches
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Sometimes you want a watch to not only give you the time and complete your ensemble, you want it to look damn fine doing it. Inspired by Chicago’s luxury retail division on Oak Street, 210 East Oak’s watches are not only beautiful but feature interchangeable straps inspired by classic patterns like Hounds tooth, Herringbone and even Plaid.
Using fabrics from luxury suit designers like Holland & Sherry, Zegna, Loro Piana to name a few, they wanted their watch bands to allow for seamless interchangeability to suit any style. Each band is bonded to genuine leather and features turned edge stitching for both functionality and aesthetics and are designed pair with most watches, even Apple’s own.
Now, the watch itself is no slouch either with its timeless, minimalist look that features sapphire glass for scratch resistance and a stylish herringbone watch face design. Each watch is encased in 316L stainless steel with its heart and soul powered by classic Japanese Miyota 1L45 Movement.
What makes 210 East Oak unique is that they sell a very convenient box set that features two bands of your own choosing to attach to one of their signature watches or your own but additionally you can purchase a range of straps and designs for a very low price. You essentially can cater your wardrobe to your watch band or vice versa.
210 East Oak are brining personalisation to the watch game and when you pair that with their classic watch, you have a winner in our books.
Check them out at www.210eastoak.com.