- Talelight – The Electronic Bumper StickerPosted 1 week ago
- Norlite Denmark WatchesPosted 1 week ago
- The Two Best iPhone 7 plus CasesPosted 1 week ago
- Silent Pocket RFID protection card and Key Fob GuardPosted 1 week ago
- Amazfit PacePosted 1 week ago
- Ninja Coffee BarPosted 1 week ago
- Beard Bro – Beard shaping tool & beard oilPosted 1 week ago
- Smart Planet – Milk and Cookie shot makerPosted 1 week ago
- Nomad Leather Folio & Ultra Rugged battery cable for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Shark Proof – Liquid Screen ProtectorPosted 3 weeks ago
- 210 East Oak WatchesPosted 3 weeks ago
- New Black – Louis speakerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Leguano Barefoot ShoesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Insta360 Nano for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Lenovo Yoga Book – 2in1 TabletPosted 3 weeks ago
- All Citizens Apparel – Boxer BriefPosted 3 weeks ago
- Chicago Comb CompanyPosted 1 month ago
- Downpour Rain Company – Alto UmbrellaPosted 1 month ago
- Tracksmith Nor’easter JacketPosted 1 month ago
- Narvik Works – Street JacketPosted 1 month ago
210 East Oak Watches
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Sometimes you want a watch to not only give you the time and complete your ensemble, you want it to look damn fine doing it. Inspired by Chicago’s luxury retail division on Oak Street, 210 East Oak’s watches are not only beautiful but feature interchangeable straps inspired by classic patterns like Hounds tooth, Herringbone and even Plaid.
Using fabrics from luxury suit designers like Holland & Sherry, Zegna, Loro Piana to name a few, they wanted their watch bands to allow for seamless interchangeability to suit any style. Each band is bonded to genuine leather and features turned edge stitching for both functionality and aesthetics and are designed pair with most watches, even Apple’s own.
Now, the watch itself is no slouch either with its timeless, minimalist look that features sapphire glass for scratch resistance and a stylish herringbone watch face design. Each watch is encased in 316L stainless steel with its heart and soul powered by classic Japanese Miyota 1L45 Movement.
What makes 210 East Oak unique is that they sell a very convenient box set that features two bands of your own choosing to attach to one of their signature watches or your own but additionally you can purchase a range of straps and designs for a very low price. You essentially can cater your wardrobe to your watch band or vice versa.
210 East Oak are brining personalisation to the watch game and when you pair that with their classic watch, you have a winner in our books.
Check them out at www.210eastoak.com.