- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 1 day ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 1 day ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 1 day ago
- GripbellPosted 1 day ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 1 day ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 week ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 week ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 week ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 week ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 week ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 week ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 week ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 1 month ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 1 month ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 1 month ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 1 month ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
Insta360 Nano for iPhone
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
When it comes to smartphones and the pictures and video they take, we have become accustomed to the very limited field of view they give us, a rectangular frame by which a person, place or thing is caught in time. Insta360, want you to change the way you think about photos and videos in the digital world by remembering the world in it’s beautiful 360-degree glory.
The Nano features a spherical camera complete with dual 210° fisheye lenses capable of outputting 3K videos and stills. The dongle plugs directly into the lightning port of your iPhone and each camera provides a wide-angle view of the world around you while accompanying app stitches them together rather flawlessly to create amazing photos and video which should set your social media channels alight.
There is also a plethora of sharing options such as direct to Facebook or to stream live on YouTube. Alternatively, you can also opt to upload your videos to the built-in cloud platform and viewer, or download them directly to your device.
One thing we really enjoyed was that the Nano’s packaging also serves as a Virtual Reality Smartphone Headset, allowing you to enjoy your spherical videos and other VR content without having to purchase a separate headset.
The Insta360 Nano really impressed us with it’s ease of use and spectacular photo and video superiority. It reminds us that consumers don’t need to spend thousands of dollars to upgrade their phones for the sake of a better camera when a device that costs just $199 can do everything that it can and more.
So, take your social sharing game to the next level and start thinking of the world as round and not rectangular.
Check it out at www.insta360.com.