- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Shark Proof – Liquid Screen Protector
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
One of the most frustrating things about buying a new electronic device nowadays is the added cost of trying to keep it from getting damaged – we spend countless amounts of money on cases and screen protectors, only to have them never fit quite right and ruin the aesthetic of the device itself. Whether it’s plastic film or tempered glass we are applying to our screens, there is a high margin of error when trying to apply them perfectly, not to mention, the added frustration when it doesn’t fit well. Shark Proof wants to change all that with what could be the easiest way to protect our electronic device screens.
The product itself could not be easier to use and is comprised of what look like two sanitary wipes, one alcohol prep pad to clean and the other a Nano applicator to be applied on to the screen. Also included are a micro-fibre cloth for buffing and polishing and very handy sticker card to clean your screen after installation. The process too could not be easier, you simply clean your screen and wipe away the grease and grime, then apply the Nano applicator, wait 15 mins and then buff. For optimum results, you need to leave your device for 24 hours for proper curing and bonding and a single coating lasts for up to 2 years.
The way it works is through using nanotechnology which are tiny molecules which bond to create a micro liquid-glass layer surface, which is invisible to the naked eye but protect your surfaces/screens from abrasions and scratches. They are interconnected so tightly that they also prevent water from passing through, which makes the surface hydrophobic or water repellent, this will not make your device water proof, but splash resistant. At the same time the molecular structures are so tight it prevents germs from entering and even repels oil and dirt from accumulating on the screen.
After testing it this past week, we must admit it was nerve racking at first. Applying what looks like nothing onto thousand dollar plus devices, we were very apprehensive. We followed the instructions to the letter and nervously waited the 24-hour bonding period. We are happy to report that this product does exactly what it says, while it may look like nothing on the screen itself after thoroughly testing the screens of our iPad and smartphones, we threw everything we had at it – coins, keys and even a screwdriver and the devices remain unscathed (thankfully). The process was easy and the results were better than we expected, Shark Proof may have just killed an entire industry of electronic device accessories with this product.
So, the next time you need to protect your devices, do it without the frustration and simply wipe on Shark Proof. Check them out at www.shark-proof.com.