- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 1 day ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 1 day ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 1 day ago
- GripbellPosted 1 day ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 1 day ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 week ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 week ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 week ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 week ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 week ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 week ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 week ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 1 month ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 1 month ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 1 month ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 1 month ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
Beard Bro – Beard shaping tool & beard oil
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
The beard has always been a sign of ruggedness, a primordial symbol of the meat eating, chest pumping, food providing – man’s man. For those of us lucky enough to be able to grow one, you know that shaping it is very important and often quite time-consuming too. Beard Bro, wants to not only help you shape your facial mane but make it feel as soft as the peach fuzz on your butt.
Rated the no.1 beard shaping tool, it features an ingenious tapered edge design that shapes beards’ fast and with ease. It can be used to create a variety of styles including the perfect cheek and neck lines thanks to the nothing short of brilliant leveling markings for symmetry. We must admit that although our shamefully pubescent faces weren’t quite as lush as we would have liked our facial hair for our testing, this thing works incredibly well. Shaping any style, even goatees was very easy and allowed for perfect straight edges which are hard to achieve when you just eyeball it. The instructional video on their website also allowed us to discover the best ways to use the tool and is worth checking out.
Once you have shaped your chin curtain, you need a signature scent and their range of scented beard oil was a winner here too. Our choice, the Cuban-inspired cigar oil. The non-greasy formula comprised of Argan, Avocado, Babassu, Hempseed Amber, Spices, Cherry, and Clove hydrates and relieves the irritable dryness and itching associated with having a beard, at the same time, giving the beard shine and manageability.
Beard Bro really is a one stop shop for everything beard related, from shaping and hydrating to soap and apparel, they have everything the bearded man needs to keep your beard looking full and vibrant.
Check them out at www.thebeardbro.com.