- Talelight – The Electronic Bumper StickerPosted 1 week ago
- Norlite Denmark WatchesPosted 1 week ago
- The Two Best iPhone 7 plus CasesPosted 1 week ago
- Silent Pocket RFID protection card and Key Fob GuardPosted 1 week ago
- Amazfit PacePosted 1 week ago
- Ninja Coffee BarPosted 1 week ago
- Beard Bro – Beard shaping tool & beard oilPosted 1 week ago
- Smart Planet – Milk and Cookie shot makerPosted 1 week ago
- Nomad Leather Folio & Ultra Rugged battery cable for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Shark Proof – Liquid Screen ProtectorPosted 3 weeks ago
- 210 East Oak WatchesPosted 3 weeks ago
- New Black – Louis speakerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Leguano Barefoot ShoesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Insta360 Nano for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Lenovo Yoga Book – 2in1 TabletPosted 3 weeks ago
- All Citizens Apparel – Boxer BriefPosted 3 weeks ago
- Chicago Comb CompanyPosted 1 month ago
- Downpour Rain Company – Alto UmbrellaPosted 1 month ago
- Tracksmith Nor’easter JacketPosted 1 month ago
- Narvik Works – Street JacketPosted 1 month ago
Beard Bro – Beard shaping tool & beard oil
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
The beard has always been a sign of ruggedness, a primordial symbol of the meat eating, chest pumping, food providing – man’s man. For those of us lucky enough to be able to grow one, you know that shaping it is very important and often quite time-consuming too. Beard Bro, wants to not only help you shape your facial mane but make it feel as soft as the peach fuzz on your butt.
Rated the no.1 beard shaping tool, it features an ingenious tapered edge design that shapes beards’ fast and with ease. It can be used to create a variety of styles including the perfect cheek and neck lines thanks to the nothing short of brilliant leveling markings for symmetry. We must admit that although our shamefully pubescent faces weren’t quite as lush as we would have liked our facial hair for our testing, this thing works incredibly well. Shaping any style, even goatees was very easy and allowed for perfect straight edges which are hard to achieve when you just eyeball it. The instructional video on their website also allowed us to discover the best ways to use the tool and is worth checking out.
Once you have shaped your chin curtain, you need a signature scent and their range of scented beard oil was a winner here too. Our choice, the Cuban-inspired cigar oil. The non-greasy formula comprised of Argan, Avocado, Babassu, Hempseed Amber, Spices, Cherry, and Clove hydrates and relieves the irritable dryness and itching associated with having a beard, at the same time, giving the beard shine and manageability.
Beard Bro really is a one stop shop for everything beard related, from shaping and hydrating to soap and apparel, they have everything the bearded man needs to keep your beard looking full and vibrant.
Check them out at www.thebeardbro.com.