- Bruzzoni – Wall Street Collection Electric ToothbrushPosted 1 week ago
- Impetus Underwear and BeachwearPosted 1 week ago
- Netatmo Presence – Outdoor Security CameraPosted 1 week ago
- SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!Posted 1 week ago
- Showers Pass – Atlas JacketPosted 2 weeks ago
- Nexersys – Cross Body TrainerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Butterfield Machine – Fire PistonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Magna Cart Hand TruckPosted 2 weeks ago
- Pappy and Company – Barrel Aged Pure Maple SyrupPosted 2 weeks ago
- InBody BandPosted 2 weeks ago
- OYO DoubleFlex – Total body portable gymPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lomo’ Instant-Wide CameraPosted 3 weeks ago
- La Colombe CoffeePosted 3 weeks ago
- Contixo F5 Quadcopter DronePosted 1 month ago
- ResetPlugPosted 1 month ago
- Moov Now – Fitness trackerPosted 1 month ago
- Vincent – Bartenders Hand SalvePosted 1 month ago
- Playster – Entertainment Subscription ServicePosted 2 months ago
- Freeman Plat – Easy JoggerPosted 2 months ago
- Rever Vant Clipfold WalletPosted 2 months ago
Beard Bro – Beard shaping tool & beard oil
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
The beard has always been a sign of ruggedness, a primordial symbol of the meat eating, chest pumping, food providing – man’s man. For those of us lucky enough to be able to grow one, you know that shaping it is very important and often quite time-consuming too. Beard Bro, wants to not only help you shape your facial mane but make it feel as soft as the peach fuzz on your butt.
Rated the no.1 beard shaping tool, it features an ingenious tapered edge design that shapes beards’ fast and with ease. It can be used to create a variety of styles including the perfect cheek and neck lines thanks to the nothing short of brilliant leveling markings for symmetry. We must admit that although our shamefully pubescent faces weren’t quite as lush as we would have liked our facial hair for our testing, this thing works incredibly well. Shaping any style, even goatees was very easy and allowed for perfect straight edges which are hard to achieve when you just eyeball it. The instructional video on their website also allowed us to discover the best ways to use the tool and is worth checking out.
Once you have shaped your chin curtain, you need a signature scent and their range of scented beard oil was a winner here too. Our choice, the Cuban-inspired cigar oil. The non-greasy formula comprised of Argan, Avocado, Babassu, Hempseed Amber, Spices, Cherry, and Clove hydrates and relieves the irritable dryness and itching associated with having a beard, at the same time, giving the beard shine and manageability.
Beard Bro really is a one stop shop for everything beard related, from shaping and hydrating to soap and apparel, they have everything the bearded man needs to keep your beard looking full and vibrant.
Check them out at www.thebeardbro.com.