- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 3 weeks ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 3 weeks ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 4 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 4 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 4 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 7 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 7 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 7 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 7 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 8 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 9 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 10 months ago
Beard Bro – Beard shaping tool & beard oil
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
The beard has always been a sign of ruggedness, a primordial symbol of the meat eating, chest pumping, food providing – man’s man. For those of us lucky enough to be able to grow one, you know that shaping it is very important and often quite time-consuming too. Beard Bro, wants to not only help you shape your facial mane but make it feel as soft as the peach fuzz on your butt.
Rated the no.1 beard shaping tool, it features an ingenious tapered edge design that shapes beards’ fast and with ease. It can be used to create a variety of styles including the perfect cheek and neck lines thanks to the nothing short of brilliant leveling markings for symmetry. We must admit that although our shamefully pubescent faces weren’t quite as lush as we would have liked our facial hair for our testing, this thing works incredibly well. Shaping any style, even goatees was very easy and allowed for perfect straight edges which are hard to achieve when you just eyeball it. The instructional video on their website also allowed us to discover the best ways to use the tool and is worth checking out.
Once you have shaped your chin curtain, you need a signature scent and their range of scented beard oil was a winner here too. Our choice, the Cuban-inspired cigar oil. The non-greasy formula comprised of Argan, Avocado, Babassu, Hempseed Amber, Spices, Cherry, and Clove hydrates and relieves the irritable dryness and itching associated with having a beard, at the same time, giving the beard shine and manageability.
Beard Bro really is a one stop shop for everything beard related, from shaping and hydrating to soap and apparel, they have everything the bearded man needs to keep your beard looking full and vibrant.
Check them out at www.thebeardbro.com.