- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Norlite Denmark Watches
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
In a country known for Carlsberg, the pop band Aqua, LEGO and of course Vikings comes a new company that wants to make a name for themselves in the Watch industry and they are Norlite Denmark. Founded in 2015, the creators set out to make unique minimalist watches that stand out from the crowd but more importantly are affordable.
Their watches both in terms of performance and design are simply show stoppers. Both stylish and contemporary, their watches consist entirely of in-house designed components keeping well in line with world-renowned Danish design traditions and their NOR1501 is a testament to this philosophy.
The 40mm steel construction is hand polished and features scratch-free sapphire crystal glass and a 20mm black calf genuine leather band. Powered by the very reliable Miyota GL30(L), 3 hands movement and featuring 5ATM water resistance, this watch was built to last.
The design itself is very striking, often we were asked “what watch is that?” and we must agree that it has a classy even stealth design that is modern and best paired with a classy suit. We would even go as far to say that this may be the watch that James Bond himself might wear.
In a world saturated with watches that look big, clunky and are not very smart (despite their claims), sometimes all you need is a watch that does one thing and one thing well but also looks good doing it! Norlite Denmark has made a stylish and practical watch for the modern man.
Check it out at www.norlite-denmark.com.