- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Norlite Denmark Watches
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
In a country known for Carlsberg, the pop band Aqua, LEGO and of course Vikings comes a new company that wants to make a name for themselves in the Watch industry and they are Norlite Denmark. Founded in 2015, the creators set out to make unique minimalist watches that stand out from the crowd but more importantly are affordable.
Their watches both in terms of performance and design are simply show stoppers. Both stylish and contemporary, their watches consist entirely of in-house designed components keeping well in line with world-renowned Danish design traditions and their NOR1501 is a testament to this philosophy.
The 40mm steel construction is hand polished and features scratch-free sapphire crystal glass and a 20mm black calf genuine leather band. Powered by the very reliable Miyota GL30(L), 3 hands movement and featuring 5ATM water resistance, this watch was built to last.
The design itself is very striking, often we were asked “what watch is that?” and we must agree that it has a classy even stealth design that is modern and best paired with a classy suit. We would even go as far to say that this may be the watch that James Bond himself might wear.
In a world saturated with watches that look big, clunky and are not very smart (despite their claims), sometimes all you need is a watch that does one thing and one thing well but also looks good doing it! Norlite Denmark has made a stylish and practical watch for the modern man.
Check it out at www.norlite-denmark.com.