- Bruzzoni – Wall Street Collection Electric ToothbrushPosted 1 week ago
- Impetus Underwear and BeachwearPosted 1 week ago
- Netatmo Presence – Outdoor Security CameraPosted 1 week ago
- SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!Posted 1 week ago
- Showers Pass – Atlas JacketPosted 2 weeks ago
- Nexersys – Cross Body TrainerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Butterfield Machine – Fire PistonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Magna Cart Hand TruckPosted 2 weeks ago
- Pappy and Company – Barrel Aged Pure Maple SyrupPosted 2 weeks ago
- InBody BandPosted 2 weeks ago
- OYO DoubleFlex – Total body portable gymPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lomo’ Instant-Wide CameraPosted 3 weeks ago
- La Colombe CoffeePosted 3 weeks ago
- Contixo F5 Quadcopter DronePosted 1 month ago
- ResetPlugPosted 1 month ago
- Moov Now – Fitness trackerPosted 1 month ago
- Vincent – Bartenders Hand SalvePosted 1 month ago
- Playster – Entertainment Subscription ServicePosted 2 months ago
- Freeman Plat – Easy JoggerPosted 2 months ago
- Rever Vant Clipfold WalletPosted 2 months ago
Norlite Denmark Watches
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
In a country known for Carlsberg, the pop band Aqua, LEGO and of course Vikings comes a new company that wants to make a name for themselves in the Watch industry and they are Norlite Denmark. Founded in 2015, the creators set out to make unique minimalist watches that stand out from the crowd but more importantly are affordable.
Their watches both in terms of performance and design are simply show stoppers. Both stylish and contemporary, their watches consist entirely of in-house designed components keeping well in line with world-renowned Danish design traditions and their NOR1501 is a testament to this philosophy.
The 40mm steel construction is hand polished and features scratch-free sapphire crystal glass and a 20mm black calf genuine leather band. Powered by the very reliable Miyota GL30(L), 3 hands movement and featuring 5ATM water resistance, this watch was built to last.
The design itself is very striking, often we were asked “what watch is that?” and we must agree that it has a classy even stealth design that is modern and best paired with a classy suit. We would even go as far to say that this may be the watch that James Bond himself might wear.
In a world saturated with watches that look big, clunky and are not very smart (despite their claims), sometimes all you need is a watch that does one thing and one thing well but also looks good doing it! Norlite Denmark has made a stylish and practical watch for the modern man.
Check it out at www.norlite-denmark.com.