- Talelight – The Electronic Bumper StickerPosted 1 week ago
- Norlite Denmark WatchesPosted 1 week ago
- The Two Best iPhone 7 plus CasesPosted 1 week ago
- Silent Pocket RFID protection card and Key Fob GuardPosted 1 week ago
- Amazfit PacePosted 1 week ago
- Ninja Coffee BarPosted 1 week ago
- Beard Bro – Beard shaping tool & beard oilPosted 1 week ago
- Smart Planet – Milk and Cookie shot makerPosted 1 week ago
- Nomad Leather Folio & Ultra Rugged battery cable for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Shark Proof – Liquid Screen ProtectorPosted 3 weeks ago
- 210 East Oak WatchesPosted 3 weeks ago
- New Black – Louis speakerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Leguano Barefoot ShoesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Insta360 Nano for iPhonePosted 3 weeks ago
- Lenovo Yoga Book – 2in1 TabletPosted 3 weeks ago
- All Citizens Apparel – Boxer BriefPosted 3 weeks ago
- Chicago Comb CompanyPosted 1 month ago
- Downpour Rain Company – Alto UmbrellaPosted 1 month ago
- Tracksmith Nor’easter JacketPosted 1 month ago
- Narvik Works – Street JacketPosted 1 month ago
Norlite Denmark Watches
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
In a country known for Carlsberg, the pop band Aqua, LEGO and of course Vikings comes a new company that wants to make a name for themselves in the Watch industry and they are Norlite Denmark. Founded in 2015, the creators set out to make unique minimalist watches that stand out from the crowd but more importantly are affordable.
Their watches both in terms of performance and design are simply show stoppers. Both stylish and contemporary, their watches consist entirely of in-house designed components keeping well in line with world-renowned Danish design traditions and their NOR1501 is a testament to this philosophy.
The 40mm steel construction is hand polished and features scratch-free sapphire crystal glass and a 20mm black calf genuine leather band. Powered by the very reliable Miyota GL30(L), 3 hands movement and featuring 5ATM water resistance, this watch was built to last.
The design itself is very striking, often we were asked “what watch is that?” and we must agree that it has a classy even stealth design that is modern and best paired with a classy suit. We would even go as far to say that this may be the watch that James Bond himself might wear.
In a world saturated with watches that look big, clunky and are not very smart (despite their claims), sometimes all you need is a watch that does one thing and one thing well but also looks good doing it! Norlite Denmark has made a stylish and practical watch for the modern man.
Check it out at www.norlite-denmark.com.