- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 3 weeks ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 2 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 3 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 4 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 4 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 5 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 5 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 6 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 6 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 6 months ago
- GripbellPosted 6 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 6 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 6 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 6 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 6 months ago
Norlite Denmark Watches
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
In a country known for Carlsberg, the pop band Aqua, LEGO and of course Vikings comes a new company that wants to make a name for themselves in the Watch industry and they are Norlite Denmark. Founded in 2015, the creators set out to make unique minimalist watches that stand out from the crowd but more importantly are affordable.
Their watches both in terms of performance and design are simply show stoppers. Both stylish and contemporary, their watches consist entirely of in-house designed components keeping well in line with world-renowned Danish design traditions and their NOR1501 is a testament to this philosophy.
The 40mm steel construction is hand polished and features scratch-free sapphire crystal glass and a 20mm black calf genuine leather band. Powered by the very reliable Miyota GL30(L), 3 hands movement and featuring 5ATM water resistance, this watch was built to last.
The design itself is very striking, often we were asked “what watch is that?” and we must agree that it has a classy even stealth design that is modern and best paired with a classy suit. We would even go as far to say that this may be the watch that James Bond himself might wear.
In a world saturated with watches that look big, clunky and are not very smart (despite their claims), sometimes all you need is a watch that does one thing and one thing well but also looks good doing it! Norlite Denmark has made a stylish and practical watch for the modern man.
Check it out at www.norlite-denmark.com.