- IntellirollPosted 1 week ago
- Bullrest – The Smarter Travel pillowPosted 1 week ago
- BenQ HT2150ST ProjectorPosted 1 week ago
- ThuggiesPosted 1 month ago
- Halo SportPosted 1 month ago
- Top 10 Rugged, Adventure Vehicles for Outdoor EnthusiastsPosted 1 month ago
- 10 Top Music Venues in Nashville to Take a DatePosted 1 month ago
- Bruzzoni – Wall Street Collection Electric ToothbrushPosted 2 months ago
- Impetus Underwear and BeachwearPosted 2 months ago
- Netatmo Presence – Outdoor Security CameraPosted 2 months ago
- SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!Posted 2 months ago
- Showers Pass – Atlas JacketPosted 2 months ago
- Nexersys – Cross Body TrainerPosted 2 months ago
- Butterfield Machine – Fire PistonPosted 2 months ago
- Magna Cart Hand TruckPosted 2 months ago
- Pappy and Company – Barrel Aged Pure Maple SyrupPosted 2 months ago
- InBody BandPosted 2 months ago
- OYO DoubleFlex – Total body portable gymPosted 3 months ago
- Lomo’ Instant-Wide CameraPosted 3 months ago
- La Colombe CoffeePosted 3 months ago
The Two Best iPhone 7 plus Cases
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
If you are lucky enough to covet an iPhone 7 plus, you know that protecting a $1000+ device is paramount. There are a lot of options out there, from your simple $8 TPU cases on Amazon to premium leather cases that can run you up to $100. With so many choices available, we wanted to help you decide which is best for you. We have narrowed it down to two choices based on form or function.
For those who want premium military grade protection, you need to look no further than UAG’s Monarch case. The Monarch meets 2X Military drop-test standards (MIL STD 810G 516.6) and is handcrafted using authentic top grain leather and alloy metal hardware. Despite its beefy build it is very light and has oversized tactile buttons and a brilliant lip around the screen for those who like to leave their phone face down. The inner core is also designed to protect your device from impact with its honeycomb traction grip. UAG has always been a reader favorite and it is no wonder why. This case is a thing of beauty, it is sturdy and functional without being bulky and features a 10-year warranty!
For those who want a slimmer, genuine leather case that won’t cost an arm or a leg and has embedded card slots to eliminate that pesky wallet, then you need to check out Twelve South’s relaxed leather wallet case. It’s a case that features warm-toned burnished leather with vintage personality right out of the box. It’s 1mm raised front edge keeps the harshest surfaces away from your iPhone screen and even passed some stringent self-proclaimed drop tests, which is reassuring. The combination of genuine leather and a soft quilted microfibre inner lining makes this thing feel like a great choice for those who want a little more style with their iPhone case over protection. It also comes in 5 different colors from cognac to marsala and it even will patina over time to give it that authentic worn leather look.
Both options are cost friendly and well made and add some real class to your iPhone. While one is more about form and the other about function, both stand out in a sea of iPhone accessories that can at times be like finding a needle in a haystack.