- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
The Two Best iPhone 7 plus Cases
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
If you are lucky enough to covet an iPhone 7 plus, you know that protecting a $1000+ device is paramount. There are a lot of options out there, from your simple $8 TPU cases on Amazon to premium leather cases that can run you up to $100. With so many choices available, we wanted to help you decide which is best for you. We have narrowed it down to two choices based on form or function.
For those who want premium military grade protection, you need to look no further than UAG’s Monarch case. The Monarch meets 2X Military drop-test standards (MIL STD 810G 516.6) and is handcrafted using authentic top grain leather and alloy metal hardware. Despite its beefy build it is very light and has oversized tactile buttons and a brilliant lip around the screen for those who like to leave their phone face down. The inner core is also designed to protect your device from impact with its honeycomb traction grip. UAG has always been a reader favorite and it is no wonder why. This case is a thing of beauty, it is sturdy and functional without being bulky and features a 10-year warranty!
For those who want a slimmer, genuine leather case that won’t cost an arm or a leg and has embedded card slots to eliminate that pesky wallet, then you need to check out Twelve South’s relaxed leather wallet case. It’s a case that features warm-toned burnished leather with vintage personality right out of the box. It’s 1mm raised front edge keeps the harshest surfaces away from your iPhone screen and even passed some stringent self-proclaimed drop tests, which is reassuring. The combination of genuine leather and a soft quilted microfibre inner lining makes this thing feel like a great choice for those who want a little more style with their iPhone case over protection. It also comes in 5 different colors from cognac to marsala and it even will patina over time to give it that authentic worn leather look.
Both options are cost friendly and well made and add some real class to your iPhone. While one is more about form and the other about function, both stand out in a sea of iPhone accessories that can at times be like finding a needle in a haystack.