- IntellirollPosted 1 week ago
- Bullrest – The Smarter Travel pillowPosted 1 week ago
- BenQ HT2150ST ProjectorPosted 1 week ago
- ThuggiesPosted 4 weeks ago
- Halo SportPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top 10 Rugged, Adventure Vehicles for Outdoor EnthusiastsPosted 4 weeks ago
- 10 Top Music Venues in Nashville to Take a DatePosted 1 month ago
- Bruzzoni – Wall Street Collection Electric ToothbrushPosted 2 months ago
- Impetus Underwear and BeachwearPosted 2 months ago
- Netatmo Presence – Outdoor Security CameraPosted 2 months ago
- SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!Posted 2 months ago
- Showers Pass – Atlas JacketPosted 2 months ago
- Nexersys – Cross Body TrainerPosted 2 months ago
- Butterfield Machine – Fire PistonPosted 2 months ago
- Magna Cart Hand TruckPosted 2 months ago
- Pappy and Company – Barrel Aged Pure Maple SyrupPosted 2 months ago
- InBody BandPosted 2 months ago
- OYO DoubleFlex – Total body portable gymPosted 3 months ago
- Lomo’ Instant-Wide CameraPosted 3 months ago
- La Colombe CoffeePosted 3 months ago
Freeman Plat – Easy Jogger
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Freeman Plat is not your usual shoe company, their name derives conceptually from the ideas of unbound creativity and knowledge. They celebrate the hard work from the next generation of entrepreneurs who pride themselves in turning dreams into reality at the beat of their own drum. They also make some damn nice shoes as well!
Their Easy Jogger is one of their signature shoes handmade in the rolling hills of Felgueiras, Portugal. It is a ¾ cut running silhouette that can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. The upper is made from beautiful Nappa leather with an equally stunning contrast in the Mastrotto suede toe and heel caps and attractive jogger bottom.
The shoe is incredibly well made with its Blake Welt and heavy gauge stitching, also worth noting, are its molded polyurethane sock bed and vegetable tanned leather sole and rubber inserts. The Easy Jogger is not your buy off the rack type of shoe, this is a premium designer shoe that not only looks good but feels great on the feet too.
We were impartial to the Santa red, like the one pictured in the photograph, and we must say it is quite striking. This shoe is perfect with a good pair of jeans and some funky socks to match.
If you want a shoe that is handmade with quality materials and has a unique design that will get you some deserved attention, then check out www.freemanplat.com.