- Caddy-CleanPosted 1 week ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 1 week ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 1 week ago
- Eletrunks UnderwearPosted 1 week ago
- Mondo by Botta DesignPosted 1 week ago
- BierstickPosted 1 week ago
- The Best 3 Antivirus Protection Tools for Your Computer in 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Jace Designs – Custom DrinkwarePosted 4 weeks ago
- Switchmate – The smart way to make a smart homePosted 4 weeks ago
- Noreve – Luxury Leather cases for SmartphonesPosted 4 weeks ago
- Bella Vita PortovinoPosted 1 month ago
- eBeam Smart marker by LuidiaPosted 1 month ago
- Mava – Cross training, Workout, and Weight Lifting GearPosted 1 month ago
- Reductivist RingtoolPosted 1 month ago
- Disco ClockPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket KnifePosted 1 month ago
- Pictar Camera Grip for iPhonePosted 2 months ago
- Wolf and Noble Richmond Classic WatchPosted 2 months ago
- Lifepack: Solar Powered & Anti-Theft BackpackPosted 2 months ago
- Sony Xperia XA1 UltraPosted 2 months ago
Freeman Plat – Easy Jogger
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Freeman Plat is not your usual shoe company, their name derives conceptually from the ideas of unbound creativity and knowledge. They celebrate the hard work from the next generation of entrepreneurs who pride themselves in turning dreams into reality at the beat of their own drum. They also make some damn nice shoes as well!
Their Easy Jogger is one of their signature shoes handmade in the rolling hills of Felgueiras, Portugal. It is a ¾ cut running silhouette that can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. The upper is made from beautiful Nappa leather with an equally stunning contrast in the Mastrotto suede toe and heel caps and attractive jogger bottom.
The shoe is incredibly well made with its Blake Welt and heavy gauge stitching, also worth noting, are its molded polyurethane sock bed and vegetable tanned leather sole and rubber inserts. The Easy Jogger is not your buy off the rack type of shoe, this is a premium designer shoe that not only looks good but feels great on the feet too.
We were impartial to the Santa red, like the one pictured in the photograph, and we must say it is quite striking. This shoe is perfect with a good pair of jeans and some funky socks to match.
If you want a shoe that is handmade with quality materials and has a unique design that will get you some deserved attention, then check out www.freemanplat.com.