- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 1 day ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 1 day ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 1 day ago
- GripbellPosted 1 day ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 1 day ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 week ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 week ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 week ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 week ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 week ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 week ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 week ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 1 month ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 1 month ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 1 month ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 1 month ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
Freeman Plat – Easy Jogger
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Freeman Plat is not your usual shoe company, their name derives conceptually from the ideas of unbound creativity and knowledge. They celebrate the hard work from the next generation of entrepreneurs who pride themselves in turning dreams into reality at the beat of their own drum. They also make some damn nice shoes as well!
Their Easy Jogger is one of their signature shoes handmade in the rolling hills of Felgueiras, Portugal. It is a ¾ cut running silhouette that can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. The upper is made from beautiful Nappa leather with an equally stunning contrast in the Mastrotto suede toe and heel caps and attractive jogger bottom.
The shoe is incredibly well made with its Blake Welt and heavy gauge stitching, also worth noting, are its molded polyurethane sock bed and vegetable tanned leather sole and rubber inserts. The Easy Jogger is not your buy off the rack type of shoe, this is a premium designer shoe that not only looks good but feels great on the feet too.
We were impartial to the Santa red, like the one pictured in the photograph, and we must say it is quite striking. This shoe is perfect with a good pair of jeans and some funky socks to match.
If you want a shoe that is handmade with quality materials and has a unique design that will get you some deserved attention, then check out www.freemanplat.com.