- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Freeman Plat – Easy Jogger
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Freeman Plat is not your usual shoe company, their name derives conceptually from the ideas of unbound creativity and knowledge. They celebrate the hard work from the next generation of entrepreneurs who pride themselves in turning dreams into reality at the beat of their own drum. They also make some damn nice shoes as well!
Their Easy Jogger is one of their signature shoes handmade in the rolling hills of Felgueiras, Portugal. It is a ¾ cut running silhouette that can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. The upper is made from beautiful Nappa leather with an equally stunning contrast in the Mastrotto suede toe and heel caps and attractive jogger bottom.
The shoe is incredibly well made with its Blake Welt and heavy gauge stitching, also worth noting, are its molded polyurethane sock bed and vegetable tanned leather sole and rubber inserts. The Easy Jogger is not your buy off the rack type of shoe, this is a premium designer shoe that not only looks good but feels great on the feet too.
We were impartial to the Santa red, like the one pictured in the photograph, and we must say it is quite striking. This shoe is perfect with a good pair of jeans and some funky socks to match.
If you want a shoe that is handmade with quality materials and has a unique design that will get you some deserved attention, then check out www.freemanplat.com.