- Bruzzoni – Wall Street Collection Electric ToothbrushPosted 2 weeks ago
- Impetus Underwear and BeachwearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Netatmo Presence – Outdoor Security CameraPosted 2 weeks ago
- SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Showers Pass – Atlas JacketPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nexersys – Cross Body TrainerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Butterfield Machine – Fire PistonPosted 3 weeks ago
- Magna Cart Hand TruckPosted 3 weeks ago
- Pappy and Company – Barrel Aged Pure Maple SyrupPosted 3 weeks ago
- InBody BandPosted 3 weeks ago
- OYO DoubleFlex – Total body portable gymPosted 4 weeks ago
- Lomo’ Instant-Wide CameraPosted 4 weeks ago
- La Colombe CoffeePosted 4 weeks ago
- Contixo F5 Quadcopter DronePosted 2 months ago
- ResetPlugPosted 2 months ago
- Moov Now – Fitness trackerPosted 2 months ago
- Vincent – Bartenders Hand SalvePosted 2 months ago
- Playster – Entertainment Subscription ServicePosted 2 months ago
- Freeman Plat – Easy JoggerPosted 2 months ago
- Rever Vant Clipfold WalletPosted 2 months ago
Rever Vant Clipfold Wallet
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Aiming to redefine the conventional accessory market, Rever Brand Co, a small start-up outside of San Jose, California has redesigned the men’s wallet and to be more functional and aesthetically pleasing for the modern man.
The Vant is their signature minimalist wallet created from top grain Nappa leather with a generous 6 card capacity and room for up to 10 bills for those of you that like to live large. The ability to carry so much cash is thanks to their own patent pending ‘convenience clip’, which we must admit we are big fans of.
Simply put, it is a v-shaped bendable clip located in the central fold of the wallet that holds cash flat against the interior of the wallet. We were skeptical too, at first, but surprisingly it works very well and not once dropped any of our bills. Rever has also added 4 RFID-blocking interior cards slots to protect against identity theft, something that is important to us and many of you out there in 2017.
The Vant clip fold wallet by Rever manages to pack a lot of storage into such a small footprint and in the age of skinny jeans where one pocket is full of a cell phone that is likely too large, it is refreshing to have something convenient and comfortable to your most important cards in without feeling like your pocket is about to bust open.
Check out the Vant at www.reverbrandco.com.