- Caddy-CleanPosted 1 week ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 1 week ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 1 week ago
- Eletrunks UnderwearPosted 1 week ago
- Mondo by Botta DesignPosted 1 week ago
- BierstickPosted 1 week ago
- The Best 3 Antivirus Protection Tools for Your Computer in 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Jace Designs – Custom DrinkwarePosted 3 weeks ago
- Switchmate – The smart way to make a smart homePosted 3 weeks ago
- Noreve – Luxury Leather cases for SmartphonesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Bella Vita PortovinoPosted 1 month ago
- eBeam Smart marker by LuidiaPosted 1 month ago
- Mava – Cross training, Workout, and Weight Lifting GearPosted 1 month ago
- Reductivist RingtoolPosted 1 month ago
- Disco ClockPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket KnifePosted 1 month ago
- Pictar Camera Grip for iPhonePosted 2 months ago
- Wolf and Noble Richmond Classic WatchPosted 2 months ago
- Lifepack: Solar Powered & Anti-Theft BackpackPosted 2 months ago
- Sony Xperia XA1 UltraPosted 2 months ago
Rever Vant Clipfold Wallet
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Aiming to redefine the conventional accessory market, Rever Brand Co, a small start-up outside of San Jose, California has redesigned the men’s wallet and to be more functional and aesthetically pleasing for the modern man.
The Vant is their signature minimalist wallet created from top grain Nappa leather with a generous 6 card capacity and room for up to 10 bills for those of you that like to live large. The ability to carry so much cash is thanks to their own patent pending ‘convenience clip’, which we must admit we are big fans of.
Simply put, it is a v-shaped bendable clip located in the central fold of the wallet that holds cash flat against the interior of the wallet. We were skeptical too, at first, but surprisingly it works very well and not once dropped any of our bills. Rever has also added 4 RFID-blocking interior cards slots to protect against identity theft, something that is important to us and many of you out there in 2017.
The Vant clip fold wallet by Rever manages to pack a lot of storage into such a small footprint and in the age of skinny jeans where one pocket is full of a cell phone that is likely too large, it is refreshing to have something convenient and comfortable to your most important cards in without feeling like your pocket is about to bust open.
Check out the Vant at www.reverbrandco.com.