- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 1 day ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 1 day ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 1 day ago
- GripbellPosted 1 day ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 1 day ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 week ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 week ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 week ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 week ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 week ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 week ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 week ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 1 month ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 1 month ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 1 month ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 1 month ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
Rever Vant Clipfold Wallet
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Aiming to redefine the conventional accessory market, Rever Brand Co, a small start-up outside of San Jose, California has redesigned the men’s wallet and to be more functional and aesthetically pleasing for the modern man.
The Vant is their signature minimalist wallet created from top grain Nappa leather with a generous 6 card capacity and room for up to 10 bills for those of you that like to live large. The ability to carry so much cash is thanks to their own patent pending ‘convenience clip’, which we must admit we are big fans of.
Simply put, it is a v-shaped bendable clip located in the central fold of the wallet that holds cash flat against the interior of the wallet. We were skeptical too, at first, but surprisingly it works very well and not once dropped any of our bills. Rever has also added 4 RFID-blocking interior cards slots to protect against identity theft, something that is important to us and many of you out there in 2017.
The Vant clip fold wallet by Rever manages to pack a lot of storage into such a small footprint and in the age of skinny jeans where one pocket is full of a cell phone that is likely too large, it is refreshing to have something convenient and comfortable to your most important cards in without feeling like your pocket is about to bust open.
Check out the Vant at www.reverbrandco.com.