- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 month ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 2 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 months ago
- GripbellPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 4 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 4 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 4 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 4 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 4 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 4 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 5 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 5 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Vincent – Bartenders Hand Salve
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Bartenders have it rough sometimes, besides the usual array of behaviours from rowdy beer chugging ingrates, their bodies are exposed to long hours on their feet and worse still their hands are constantly exposed to harsh sanitizing chemicals, acid from fruit, and excess water. As we know, every great product idea starts by trying to solve a common problem, the folks at Vincent, set out to do one thing – create a hand cream product that worked behind the bar and they have found success in their one of a kind hand salve.
Eric Uhrynowski and Pamela Maguire, the creators, decided to design products in-house and engaged directly with the bartending community to design an affordable yet effective product that wasn’t heavily scented or left muddied fingerprints all over glass or silver wear. In fact, the salve itself is perfect for anyone that is looking for a hand cream that works well and is made from quality ingredients.wear. In fact, the salve itself is perfect for anyone that is looking for a hand cream that works well and is made from quality ingredients.
Vincent is no slouch when it comes to its benefits over their competitors’ products either. Comprised of the beautiful combination of avocado oil, shea butter, vitamin E and sunflower seed oil; It is paraben and phosphate free to avoid irritation, it is also non-scented and non-slip so you can use your extremities after and it even balances ph. levels while creating a waterproof barrier to keep moisture in.
We have been very impressed with Vincent Hand Salve, as we are constantly using our hands, we are always trying to find the best solution that doesn’t mean any downtime waiting for our hands to “dry”. Ironically, while this is marketed towards those in the bartending industry, we have found that it has many applications in all work types. What surprised us the most, is how well it assisted an eczema sufferer in our office, who remarked “it may be the best product she has ever used”, now if that isn’t enough of a glowing recommendation from someone who knows the reality of dry chapped skin, then I don’t know what else we could say in this review to convince you, readers, to buy it.
At the end of the day, whether you are breaking up bar brawls, flipping pages or just hoping for a better solution to your skin woes, Vincent is worth the try!
Check them out at www.vincentshop.com.