- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 2 weeks ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 2 weeks ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 2 weeks ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 2 weeks ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 2 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 2 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 2 months ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 2 months ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 2 months ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Vincent – Bartenders Hand Salve
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Bartenders have it rough sometimes, besides the usual array of behaviours from rowdy beer chugging ingrates, their bodies are exposed to long hours on their feet and worse still their hands are constantly exposed to harsh sanitizing chemicals, acid from fruit, and excess water. As we know, every great product idea starts by trying to solve a common problem, the folks at Vincent, set out to do one thing – create a hand cream product that worked behind the bar and they have found success in their one of a kind hand salve.
Eric Uhrynowski and Pamela Maguire, the creators, decided to design products in-house and engaged directly with the bartending community to design an affordable yet effective product that wasn’t heavily scented or left muddied fingerprints all over glass or silver wear. In fact, the salve itself is perfect for anyone that is looking for a hand cream that works well and is made from quality ingredients.wear. In fact, the salve itself is perfect for anyone that is looking for a hand cream that works well and is made from quality ingredients.
Vincent is no slouch when it comes to its benefits over their competitors’ products either. Comprised of the beautiful combination of avocado oil, shea butter, vitamin E and sunflower seed oil; It is paraben and phosphate free to avoid irritation, it is also non-scented and non-slip so you can use your extremities after and it even balances ph. levels while creating a waterproof barrier to keep moisture in.
We have been very impressed with Vincent Hand Salve, as we are constantly using our hands, we are always trying to find the best solution that doesn’t mean any downtime waiting for our hands to “dry”. Ironically, while this is marketed towards those in the bartending industry, we have found that it has many applications in all work types. What surprised us the most, is how well it assisted an eczema sufferer in our office, who remarked “it may be the best product she has ever used”, now if that isn’t enough of a glowing recommendation from someone who knows the reality of dry chapped skin, then I don’t know what else we could say in this review to convince you, readers, to buy it.
At the end of the day, whether you are breaking up bar brawls, flipping pages or just hoping for a better solution to your skin woes, Vincent is worth the try!
Check them out at www.vincentshop.com.