- Caddy-CleanPosted 1 week ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 1 week ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 1 week ago
- Eletrunks UnderwearPosted 1 week ago
- Mondo by Botta DesignPosted 1 week ago
- BierstickPosted 1 week ago
- The Best 3 Antivirus Protection Tools for Your Computer in 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Jace Designs – Custom DrinkwarePosted 3 weeks ago
- Switchmate – The smart way to make a smart homePosted 3 weeks ago
- Noreve – Luxury Leather cases for SmartphonesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Bella Vita PortovinoPosted 1 month ago
- eBeam Smart marker by LuidiaPosted 1 month ago
- Mava – Cross training, Workout, and Weight Lifting GearPosted 1 month ago
- Reductivist RingtoolPosted 1 month ago
- Disco ClockPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket KnifePosted 1 month ago
- Pictar Camera Grip for iPhonePosted 2 months ago
- Wolf and Noble Richmond Classic WatchPosted 2 months ago
- Lifepack: Solar Powered & Anti-Theft BackpackPosted 2 months ago
- Sony Xperia XA1 UltraPosted 2 months ago
Vincent – Bartenders Hand Salve
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Bartenders have it rough sometimes, besides the usual array of behaviours from rowdy beer chugging ingrates, their bodies are exposed to long hours on their feet and worse still their hands are constantly exposed to harsh sanitizing chemicals, acid from fruit, and excess water. As we know, every great product idea starts by trying to solve a common problem, the folks at Vincent, set out to do one thing – create a hand cream product that worked behind the bar and they have found success in their one of a kind hand salve.
Eric Uhrynowski and Pamela Maguire, the creators, decided to design products in-house and engaged directly with the bartending community to design an affordable yet effective product that wasn’t heavily scented or left muddied fingerprints all over glass or silver wear. In fact, the salve itself is perfect for anyone that is looking for a hand cream that works well and is made from quality ingredients.wear. In fact, the salve itself is perfect for anyone that is looking for a hand cream that works well and is made from quality ingredients.
Vincent is no slouch when it comes to its benefits over their competitors’ products either. Comprised of the beautiful combination of avocado oil, shea butter, vitamin E and sunflower seed oil; It is paraben and phosphate free to avoid irritation, it is also non-scented and non-slip so you can use your extremities after and it even balances ph. levels while creating a waterproof barrier to keep moisture in.
We have been very impressed with Vincent Hand Salve, as we are constantly using our hands, we are always trying to find the best solution that doesn’t mean any downtime waiting for our hands to “dry”. Ironically, while this is marketed towards those in the bartending industry, we have found that it has many applications in all work types. What surprised us the most, is how well it assisted an eczema sufferer in our office, who remarked “it may be the best product she has ever used”, now if that isn’t enough of a glowing recommendation from someone who knows the reality of dry chapped skin, then I don’t know what else we could say in this review to convince you, readers, to buy it.
At the end of the day, whether you are breaking up bar brawls, flipping pages or just hoping for a better solution to your skin woes, Vincent is worth the try!
Check them out at www.vincentshop.com.