- Caddy-CleanPosted 1 week ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 1 week ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 1 week ago
- Eletrunks UnderwearPosted 1 week ago
- Mondo by Botta DesignPosted 1 week ago
- BierstickPosted 1 week ago
- The Best 3 Antivirus Protection Tools for Your Computer in 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Jace Designs – Custom DrinkwarePosted 4 weeks ago
- Switchmate – The smart way to make a smart homePosted 4 weeks ago
- Noreve – Luxury Leather cases for SmartphonesPosted 4 weeks ago
- Bella Vita PortovinoPosted 1 month ago
- eBeam Smart marker by LuidiaPosted 1 month ago
- Mava – Cross training, Workout, and Weight Lifting GearPosted 1 month ago
- Reductivist RingtoolPosted 1 month ago
- Disco ClockPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket KnifePosted 1 month ago
- Pictar Camera Grip for iPhonePosted 2 months ago
- Wolf and Noble Richmond Classic WatchPosted 2 months ago
- Lifepack: Solar Powered & Anti-Theft BackpackPosted 2 months ago
- Sony Xperia XA1 UltraPosted 2 months ago
La Colombe Coffee
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
When was the last time you really had a good cup of coffee? And I don’t mean the garbage sold at popular coffee chains. The problem is, most of us probably couldn’t answer that question because we have never tried a true authentic coffee. Borrowing on ancient and modern coffee traditions from around the world, La Colombe set out with a simple philosophy, give America a better cup of coffee and do it by sourcing and roasting with care and mastering the craft of roasting.
La Colombe stands tall in the coffee industry by fostering proactive, long-term relationships with small-holder farms and socially responsible coffee-growing associations. They work directly with farmers to create mutually beneficial partnerships and support the livelihoods of coffee-producing communities. In addition, they also support, nurture, and enhance the local neighborhoods that are home to their cafes.
So how good is their coffee you ask? Well, we were first introduced to their Draft latte, served cold, it is made with real ingredients like nutrient–rich, hormone–free milk from humanely treated cows and cold-pressed Nizza blend espresso. The taste pleasantly surprised us, it was refreshing with a full flavor and even had a frothy layer of milk on top thanks to what La Colombe calls their Inno-valve that combines the milk and coffee together perfectly.
We also had the opportunity to try their Rwanda whole bean coffee blend with its bright lime citrus notes and smooth and sweet taste of raisin. One thing we appreciated was that with each coffee variety, you get to learn more about the story of the bean. This blend is courtesy of the Dukunde Kawa Cooperative, in Rwanda where their farmers, comprised mostly of women, cultivate this variety on Gakenke District’s verdant slopes in northern Rwanda. It’s high altitude and two annual periods of rainfall, have a micro-climate that creates a distinct, complex flavour and one that is notably our best tasting cup of coffee we may have ever had.
La Colombe, know real coffee and pride themselves on promoting sustainability and giving back to those communities that helped cultivate the bean and that is a message we can get behind. For coffee lovers everywhere, forgo your mass produced, watered down local chains and get some real coffee today.
Check them out at www.lacolombe.com.