- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Lomo’ Instant-Wide Camera
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
With all our smartphones do nowadays when it comes to photographing – with their dual lens, optical zooms, and Instagram filters – we often lose what makes great photography just that, heart. Sure, photographs can still look great but there is nothing tangible we can hold in our hands and say, “I took that”, there is a sense of identity, nostalgia, and ownership that comes when you hold a piece of photographic film. The folks over at Lomography are dedicated to analog, experimental and creative photography using their own brand of Lomographic camera.
The concept of Lomography encompasses an interactive, vivid, and sometimes even blurred and crazy way of life. Through their constantly expanding collection of innovative cameras, instant products, films, lenses & photographic accessories, Lomography promotes the age-old art of analog photography as an inventive approach to communicate, absorb, and capture the world.
Their Lomo’ Instant Wide Camera and Lenses is a fully featured camera kit that includes – Colored Gel Filters, Ultra Wide-Angle Lens Attachment and Viewfinder, Wide Close-Up Lens Attachment, Wide Splitzer, Remote Control Lens Cap and more. It is everything a real photographer needs for a great picture. The camera itself (also included) also has some serious chops when it comes to features with it’s preferred manual or automatic shooting modes, a programmable shutter for perfect light exposure and 21mm equivalent Ultra Wide-Angle Lens attachment for wide-and-bright landscapes or instant selfie-fun with all your friends united in one frame.
To add to that is the inclusion of a convenient close-up lens that allows focus up to 0.1m, 4 brightly colored flash gels that let you paint your shots with a smack of color. Not to mention the very handy exposure compensation control and 35mm equivalent built in the lens with fast focusing.
The Lomo’ Instant Wide Camera and Lens Kit is a beautiful piece of hardware for those that want that authentic analog photo in a palpable form. While we are so used to the point and click stupidity of a cell phone camera, this one requires a little bit of know-how and self-teaching to take the right shot but when you do, the results are nothing short of fantastic.
We have had so much fun testing the camera this past month, that we have walls plastered with instant shots of our memorable and questionably unforgettable moments around our office. This is the perfect gift for an amateur photographer that wants to learn how to take a real photo and wants to make a commitment to analog, experimental and creative photography and share it with millions of followers and friends across the world in this exclusive community.
Check out the movement and their Instant Wide camera at www.lomography.com.