- Death Wish CoffeePosted 4 weeks ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 4 weeks ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 4 weeks ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 4 weeks ago
- Quiet Punch – Home Boxing BagPosted 4 weeks ago
- iPhone X casesPosted 4 weeks ago
- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 2 months ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 2 months ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 2 months ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 2 months ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 2 months ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 2 months ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 2 months ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 2 months ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 2 months ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 2 months ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 3 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 3 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 3 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 3 months ago
OYO DoubleFlex – Total body portable gym
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
We all know how it goes, in the cold dead of Winter we hibernate – we eat our favorite foods, find comfort in track pants and work out less and the result? The dreaded Winter weight. Now that Spring has sprung, it’s time to get back in shape, but you no longer must go to the gym to do that, OYO’s DoubleFlex system is your all in one tool to get you fit for Summer.
The DoubleFlex system is comprised of a lightweight aluminum frame in a lazy V shape with rubber ergonomic ball hand grips at each end and nylon coated steel cables suspended between them. The circular flex packs attach to the middle of the unit and add resistance to the cables, up to 3 packs or 15 pounds can be added. Using patented SpiraFlex resistance technology OYO claims that this is the only exercise device that applies resistance to both sides of muscle groups in one motion. Basically, SpiraFlex creates smooth linear isotonic resistance like free weights but without weight.
With over 75 different exercises, a ton of testimonials and many helpful instructional tutorials online, we are not going to describe each workout to you but know this, after using the unit this past month, this thing truly has kicked our butt. At first, we were skeptical, some in our office even wondered if it was just a modernized thigh master but after persisting with the workouts, you really can feel it target the individual muscle groups. With included door attachments and ankle straps, you really can use this thing anywhere and target your entire body in just one short workout.
The DoubleFlex system is not some as seen on TV gimmick and from our experience, it really does make you feel like you are targeting and training your muscles. Over time we felt stronger and dare I say looked more toned.
If you hate going to the gym and want an effective home workout, then you need the OYO DoubleFlex system. Check it out at www.oyofitness.com.