- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 4 weeks ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 1 month ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 2 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 2 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 3 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 3 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 3 months ago
- GripbellPosted 3 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 3 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 3 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 3 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 3 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 3 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 3 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 3 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 4 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Nexersys – Cross Body Trainer
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
As the weather slowly warms up, many of us start thinking about what Winter hibernation has done for our fitness…. nothing good. We start to visualize the coming months with the sun shining, the sandy beaches and the often-dreaded swimsuit season. We lament on the need to get back in shape and while many of us will hit the gym with high hopes, an equal amount of us will fail this endeavour because we are self-conscious, lazy or don’t have the time. Nexersys, want to bring a simple but effective workout into your home with their Cross-Body Trainer.
Nexersys, is not your usual fitness brand, they are endeavouring to change the fitness landscape by providing products that improve personal fitness and mental acuity by engaging users with relevant and effective training content at home that encourages continued participation with results that can be measured.
Their cross-body trainer is a modern workout that is built around boxing training. The unit, which is like a speed bag, is designed to increase your cardio and strip fat through high-intensity 15-minute workouts that can be done from the comfort of your own home. The unit itself is well made, featuring an easy to assemble, robust but lightweight steel frame with freestanding double end bag and 36-liter ballast weight system to ensure complete stability and durability. Another welcome addition is a universal tablet holder to allow you to display their training app on your Android or Apple mobile device.
The proprietary cross body training app is the real highlight of this unit. The free to download app provides interactive and dynamic instructions, techniques, encouragement, and feedback as you train. Training includes teaching and developing striking techniques and improving cardio and core strength with body weight exercises and High-Intensity Interval Training (“HIIT”) which burns fat and speeds up your metabolism, maximizing results.
After using the unit this past month, I have really come to appreciate the workouts and advice that Nexersys provides through their app. While I am not new to boxing, through the recommendations and encouragement provided, I found myself training harder and wanting to improve on all fronts. As many users have reported, you feel like you are playing a video game where you always win – through improving your fitness and general overall health. In our experience, we found this to be a great cardio and strength building workout that overtime, with a little perseverance, will likely provide some very positive results.
So, forget standing around in crowded, sweaty, smelly gyms with a bunch of meatheads and workout at home with a fun and innovative way to get fit by the Nexersys Cross Body Trainer. Check it out at www.crossbodytrainer.com