- IntellirollPosted 1 week ago
- Bullrest – The Smarter Travel pillowPosted 1 week ago
- BenQ HT2150ST ProjectorPosted 1 week ago
- ThuggiesPosted 4 weeks ago
- Halo SportPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top 10 Rugged, Adventure Vehicles for Outdoor EnthusiastsPosted 4 weeks ago
- 10 Top Music Venues in Nashville to Take a DatePosted 1 month ago
- Bruzzoni – Wall Street Collection Electric ToothbrushPosted 2 months ago
- Impetus Underwear and BeachwearPosted 2 months ago
- Netatmo Presence – Outdoor Security CameraPosted 2 months ago
- SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!Posted 2 months ago
- Showers Pass – Atlas JacketPosted 2 months ago
- Nexersys – Cross Body TrainerPosted 2 months ago
- Butterfield Machine – Fire PistonPosted 2 months ago
- Magna Cart Hand TruckPosted 2 months ago
- Pappy and Company – Barrel Aged Pure Maple SyrupPosted 2 months ago
- InBody BandPosted 2 months ago
- OYO DoubleFlex – Total body portable gymPosted 3 months ago
- Lomo’ Instant-Wide CameraPosted 3 months ago
- La Colombe CoffeePosted 3 months ago
Showers Pass – Atlas Jacket
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
With the wetter than normal weather Southern Ontario has been getting this past May, many of us, myself included, seem to be seeking out some good rain gear so that we can still enjoy the great Canadian wilderness but stay dry. Showers Pass, a company out of Portland, Oregon use high-performance materials in combination with innovative functional design to create clothing and gear for cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts that are waterproof and keep the rain away.
Their Atlas jacket is a stylish softshell for those that want visibility and a unique style to their raingear. Crafted from unique MapReflect fabric, the design consists of 11 international cities known for cycling and is visible up to 200m away by car headlight. The 3-layer waterproof fabric is breathable and has some stretch to it but more importantly is very good at keeping you dry. The adjustable airflow cuffs, as well as large core vents, prevent overheating during high energy activities while the soft, brushed lining and front hand warmer pockets lock in extra warmth when needed.
One thing we also liked was the attention to detail on the little things such as the easy-grip zipper pulls, removable hood that also fits over a helmet and clever inside pocket for goods transportability. The one thing that is obvious is that Showers Pass really love cycling and so do we and this jacket was made for these athletes in mind.
Admittedly, the style may not be for everyone, however, one thing we can say about the Atlas Jacket is at the very least it will keep you dry in the wettest of Spring or Summer storms even if you don’t own a bicycle. Check them out at www.showerspass.com.