- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 4 weeks ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 2 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 2 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 4 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 4 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 4 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 4 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 5 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 6 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 7 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 7 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 8 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 8 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 9 months ago
Impetus Underwear and Beachwear
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
When the sun is out, unquestionably, it is time for the guns to come out and for that to happen you need some high-quality beachwear and undergarments to look good in while wearing less. Impetus, specialize in making premium swim shorts and underwear for men and women who want to look good and feel good too.
Their swim shorts are an eclectic collection of fine prints and styles that are perfect for those lazy Summer days. The devil truly is in the details with their proprietary rapid dry technology, mesh brief lining and drawstring waistband with metal tips and eyelets. Crafted from 100% polyester, these not only will dry quicker but are also very comfortable. Available in two lengths, you can pick the design that most speaks to you.
Their underwear too is the perfect upgrade to the ‘tighty whities’ hidden in your drawer. With a supreme lux cotton and elastane knit, they have to give in just the right places. The waistband is very comfortable and a testament to the quality is the fact that they do not ride up under pants or shorts. Impetus also features special seamless trunks offering unbridled convenience and comfort. Also, worth noting is that they design underwear made from modal – a fiber extracted from wood – cotton and a small percentage of elastane (6%), that offers, even more, comfort as the natural fibers are extremely soft and the colors remain strong even after washing. If you want to complete your collection, it is also worth checking out their night and home wear, which brings the same luxe coziness to the home.
Impetus, knows how to create those things we take for granted like underwear, sleepwear, and even beachwear and make them feel extremely comfortable while at the same time making you look good while wearing it, this is exactly what the doctor ordered this Summer.
Check them out at www.impetusunderwear.com.