- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Impetus Underwear and Beachwear
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
When the sun is out, unquestionably, it is time for the guns to come out and for that to happen you need some high-quality beachwear and undergarments to look good in while wearing less. Impetus, specialize in making premium swim shorts and underwear for men and women who want to look good and feel good too.
Their swim shorts are an eclectic collection of fine prints and styles that are perfect for those lazy Summer days. The devil truly is in the details with their proprietary rapid dry technology, mesh brief lining and drawstring waistband with metal tips and eyelets. Crafted from 100% polyester, these not only will dry quicker but are also very comfortable. Available in two lengths, you can pick the design that most speaks to you.
Their underwear too is the perfect upgrade to the ‘tighty whities’ hidden in your drawer. With a supreme lux cotton and elastane knit, they have to give in just the right places. The waistband is very comfortable and a testament to the quality is the fact that they do not ride up under pants or shorts. Impetus also features special seamless trunks offering unbridled convenience and comfort. Also, worth noting is that they design underwear made from modal – a fiber extracted from wood – cotton and a small percentage of elastane (6%), that offers, even more, comfort as the natural fibers are extremely soft and the colors remain strong even after washing. If you want to complete your collection, it is also worth checking out their night and home wear, which brings the same luxe coziness to the home.
Impetus, knows how to create those things we take for granted like underwear, sleepwear, and even beachwear and make them feel extremely comfortable while at the same time making you look good while wearing it, this is exactly what the doctor ordered this Summer.
Check them out at www.impetusunderwear.com.