- Bruzzoni – Wall Street Collection Electric ToothbrushPosted 2 weeks ago
- Impetus Underwear and BeachwearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Netatmo Presence – Outdoor Security CameraPosted 2 weeks ago
- SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Showers Pass – Atlas JacketPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nexersys – Cross Body TrainerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Butterfield Machine – Fire PistonPosted 3 weeks ago
- Magna Cart Hand TruckPosted 3 weeks ago
- Pappy and Company – Barrel Aged Pure Maple SyrupPosted 3 weeks ago
- InBody BandPosted 3 weeks ago
- OYO DoubleFlex – Total body portable gymPosted 4 weeks ago
- Lomo’ Instant-Wide CameraPosted 4 weeks ago
- La Colombe CoffeePosted 4 weeks ago
- Contixo F5 Quadcopter DronePosted 2 months ago
- ResetPlugPosted 2 months ago
- Moov Now – Fitness trackerPosted 2 months ago
- Vincent – Bartenders Hand SalvePosted 2 months ago
- Playster – Entertainment Subscription ServicePosted 2 months ago
- Freeman Plat – Easy JoggerPosted 2 months ago
- Rever Vant Clipfold WalletPosted 2 months ago
SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
While cooking a great steak is supposed to be a part of the male DNA, I must be missing that part. I can never seem to quite find the right balance; my steaks are usually overcooked or extremely rare, there is no in-between! I used to chalk it up to a bad barbecue, but now I have a new Broil King, I no longer have any excuses. Enter – SteakChamp, a precision meat thermometer that verifies when your cut of meat is perfect to eat.
SteakChamp is simply inserted into the side of a steak before it is placed on the grill and the thermometer employs a color-coded flashing LED light sensor: green for medium rare, yellow for medium and red for medium well. The intelligent LED technology indicates the degree of doneness for perfectly grilled steak. The best part is, it also works with hamburger, fish, duck, game—you name it.
The unit itself is very well made and is constructed of high-grade stainless steel that is uniquely heat resistant, withstanding temperatures of up to 900° F (500° C). Perfect for camping or the Summer backyard barbecue. It also comes with a convenient 2 year warranty.
After using SteakChamp this past month, I feel as though I have finally mastered the elusive art (well for me anyway) of cooking the perfect steak, so much so, that I pretty much use it to gauge my cooking of anything. You would be surprised how effective this is for chicken, I’m looking at you Salmonella!
This could be the perfect gift for mom this Mother’s Day or simply, if you are like me, and need to lift your meat searing game, then you too need a champ in your life.
Get yours today at www.steakchamp.com.