- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
While cooking a great steak is supposed to be a part of the male DNA, I must be missing that part. I can never seem to quite find the right balance; my steaks are usually overcooked or extremely rare, there is no in-between! I used to chalk it up to a bad barbecue, but now I have a new Broil King, I no longer have any excuses. Enter – SteakChamp, a precision meat thermometer that verifies when your cut of meat is perfect to eat.
SteakChamp is simply inserted into the side of a steak before it is placed on the grill and the thermometer employs a color-coded flashing LED light sensor: green for medium rare, yellow for medium and red for medium well. The intelligent LED technology indicates the degree of doneness for perfectly grilled steak. The best part is, it also works with hamburger, fish, duck, game—you name it.
The unit itself is very well made and is constructed of high-grade stainless steel that is uniquely heat resistant, withstanding temperatures of up to 900° F (500° C). Perfect for camping or the Summer backyard barbecue. It also comes with a convenient 2 year warranty.
After using SteakChamp this past month, I feel as though I have finally mastered the elusive art (well for me anyway) of cooking the perfect steak, so much so, that I pretty much use it to gauge my cooking of anything. You would be surprised how effective this is for chicken, I’m looking at you Salmonella!
This could be the perfect gift for mom this Mother’s Day or simply, if you are like me, and need to lift your meat searing game, then you too need a champ in your life.
Get yours today at www.steakchamp.com.