- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
SteakChamp – The only way to cook steak!
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
While cooking a great steak is supposed to be a part of the male DNA, I must be missing that part. I can never seem to quite find the right balance; my steaks are usually overcooked or extremely rare, there is no in-between! I used to chalk it up to a bad barbecue, but now I have a new Broil King, I no longer have any excuses. Enter – SteakChamp, a precision meat thermometer that verifies when your cut of meat is perfect to eat.
SteakChamp is simply inserted into the side of a steak before it is placed on the grill and the thermometer employs a color-coded flashing LED light sensor: green for medium rare, yellow for medium and red for medium well. The intelligent LED technology indicates the degree of doneness for perfectly grilled steak. The best part is, it also works with hamburger, fish, duck, game—you name it.
The unit itself is very well made and is constructed of high-grade stainless steel that is uniquely heat resistant, withstanding temperatures of up to 900° F (500° C). Perfect for camping or the Summer backyard barbecue. It also comes with a convenient 2 year warranty.
After using SteakChamp this past month, I feel as though I have finally mastered the elusive art (well for me anyway) of cooking the perfect steak, so much so, that I pretty much use it to gauge my cooking of anything. You would be surprised how effective this is for chicken, I’m looking at you Salmonella!
This could be the perfect gift for mom this Mother’s Day or simply, if you are like me, and need to lift your meat searing game, then you too need a champ in your life.
Get yours today at www.steakchamp.com.