- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 days ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 days ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 2 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 2 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 2 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 2 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 3 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 4 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 5 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 6 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 6 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 7 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 7 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 7 months ago
- GripbellPosted 7 months ago
10 Top Music Venues in Nashville to Take a Date
You did it. You finally got her number, and she had a great time on your first date. Thinking about where to take her next? Maybe it’s time to see if you guys have the same taste in music! There are many things to do in Nashville to make that special night on the town a success. When it comes to music, check out the popular venues listed below that can suit any desired mood or music preference. Whether you’re interested in live music or a roaring club, you and that special someone will both love it.
10 Top Music Venues
1. Bluebird Cafe – For the serious country music fan who wants to make a good first impression but isn’t too worried about soft lighting or fancy food. It is all about the gifted songwriters and watching them perform live in one of the 90 seats available. Two performances to choose from (or see both) every night. Check out their calendar of upcoming events and music shows.
2. Valentino’s Ristorante – For the romantic, gourmet Italian food lover type of guy (or gal). Fine wines to accompany dishes such as beef carpaccio, lobster ravioli and grilled rack of lamb. Live music “The Voice of Romance” with John Jonethis Wednesday through Saturday. All night happy hour on Thursdays. Check out more info plus pdf downloads of the dinner menu and wine selection on their site.
3. Big Shotz – For the casual guy on a tight budget who likes a blend of American, Folk and 70’s classic rock live music. Your date can enjoy double shots with names like ‘The Big Cat’, ‘Alabama Slammer’, ‘Wild, Wild Nashville’ and ‘Grape Me Please’. Learn about the musicians who take the stage nightly plus cheap eats and drinks that are on the menu.
4. The 5 Spot – For the alternative music lover kind-of-guy who is also into Cuban-style rice and beans, pork sandwiches and an assortment of fancy toppings put on an all-beef hot dog. Will your date love it? Check out the calendar of who is going to be on stage plus videos that were filmed thereof Kid Rock, AXWY, Derek Hoke, Space Capone and others.
5. Sambuca – For the classy yet down-to-earth type of guy. Southern rock, pop and high-energy dance bands on stage plus upscale versions of classic American food dishes like goat cheese-stuffed artichokes, crab bisque, chili-rubbed jumbo scallops and hickory-smoked prime pork chop. Check out their events calendar and make a reservation online.
6. Exit / In – If rock, punk and alternative music is your thing, this is the place for you and that special, rockin’ someone. You both wax prophetic over songs by The Black Crowes, Jerry Lee Lewis, Talking Heads, Fats Domino, Johnny Cash and Dr. John and think it’s cool to be at a club where Jimmy Buffett got his start. Come get more music medicine and have a song connecting evening listening to new up and coming stars.
7. BB King’s Blues Club – For the guy with a gal who likes to get out and boogie. Classic Motown, jazz and funk music by a BB-selected house band with full horn ensemble. Southern comfort food to satisfy you and your date’s palette such as tender beef brisket with baked beans, cajun-spiced shrimp with grits and catfish creole. Read about members of the band, who plays what and when.
8. Bourbon Street Blues and Boogie – if you love blues music and a hot, sweaty good time on the dance floor this is the nightclub for you. How about andouille sausage po’boys, fried chicken sliders, shrimp and crawfish etouffee or fried okra with pepper jelly? Explore their listings of live shows plus full menu.
9. Lipstick Lounge – Karaoke is your thing after a few signature cocktails and challenges your date to a game of darts not too unexpected. Come do both and spend a little time on the dance floor too. Drag queen bingo on Thursday nights. They have a nightly schedule, too!
10. Wildhorse Saloon – You’re the guy who knows how to line dance and likes something different. So does your lady friend. Come get your groove on with an eclectic mix of music and diverse group of party goers. Award-winning barbecue is on the menu as well as short rib grilled cheese and bologna BLT’s. Browse their entertainment schedule.
All of the above are excellent options for taking your date out on the town in Nashville. Listen to live music, dance to your heart’s content, enjoy fine dining or have a few tasty appetizers to go with your fancy mixed drinks. Whatever you choose you’re sure to have a memorable time.