- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 2 weeks ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 2 weeks ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 1 month ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 1 month ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 1 month ago
- GripbellPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 1 month ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 month ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 month ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 month ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 month ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 2 months ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 2 months ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 2 months ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Are you looking to stay cozy while you chill in the cool Summer nights by the campfire at the cottage? Perhaps you want to stay warm while relaxing on the boat or watching your child play soccer in the early morning. Then you probably have the obligatory hoodie, or worse yet, you went for style and bought a Snuggie – shame on you! What if you could wear something that was as warm as a blanket, as long as one too but is styled like a hoodie? Well, then the Thuggie is for you.
Proudly made in Canada, Thuggies began as one outrageously long, pullover hoodie and has spawned into hoodies sized for the whole family including – Thugglets, for that special tiny human in your life and Chuggies, for your favourite bottled or canned beverage. Simply put, these are unisex cotton pullovers for the adult, child, or much-loved beverage in your life to keep them as comfy as hell.
With both the traditional hoodie and zip up styles, Thuggies come in many shapes and colorways that are designed to make you stand out from the crowd. From the Penguin styled Thuggie to T-Pain’s own endorsed 40oz thuggie/chuggie combo, there is something to suit all tastes.
After using one this past month, we will admit, at first, we thought it just looked like we bought an XXL sized hoodie and did get a few strange looks. However, after trying it one particularly chilly morning in Southern Ontario, while others shivered, I was very warm and comfortably so. We really loved the deep pockets to carry our phones, wallets and such and the cotton was super soft and not susceptible to pilling over time or washes.
Thuggies are for someone who cares more about substance over style, despite their being unique options out there. Having said that, if you want to feel the reassuring luxury of a warm blanket but not look like a crazy person wearing one in public, you need this product. We love that it is Canadian made and is perfect for those Fall nights or early Spring mornings.
Check them out at www.thuggies.com.