- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Are you looking to stay cozy while you chill in the cool Summer nights by the campfire at the cottage? Perhaps you want to stay warm while relaxing on the boat or watching your child play soccer in the early morning. Then you probably have the obligatory hoodie, or worse yet, you went for style and bought a Snuggie – shame on you! What if you could wear something that was as warm as a blanket, as long as one too but is styled like a hoodie? Well, then the Thuggie is for you.
Proudly made in Canada, Thuggies began as one outrageously long, pullover hoodie and has spawned into hoodies sized for the whole family including – Thugglets, for that special tiny human in your life and Chuggies, for your favourite bottled or canned beverage. Simply put, these are unisex cotton pullovers for the adult, child, or much-loved beverage in your life to keep them as comfy as hell.
With both the traditional hoodie and zip up styles, Thuggies come in many shapes and colorways that are designed to make you stand out from the crowd. From the Penguin styled Thuggie to T-Pain’s own endorsed 40oz thuggie/chuggie combo, there is something to suit all tastes.
After using one this past month, we will admit, at first, we thought it just looked like we bought an XXL sized hoodie and did get a few strange looks. However, after trying it one particularly chilly morning in Southern Ontario, while others shivered, I was very warm and comfortably so. We really loved the deep pockets to carry our phones, wallets and such and the cotton was super soft and not susceptible to pilling over time or washes.
Thuggies are for someone who cares more about substance over style, despite their being unique options out there. Having said that, if you want to feel the reassuring luxury of a warm blanket but not look like a crazy person wearing one in public, you need this product. We love that it is Canadian made and is perfect for those Fall nights or early Spring mornings.
Check them out at www.thuggies.com.