- Caddy-CleanPosted 1 week ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 1 week ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 1 week ago
- Eletrunks UnderwearPosted 1 week ago
- Mondo by Botta DesignPosted 1 week ago
- BierstickPosted 1 week ago
- The Best 3 Antivirus Protection Tools for Your Computer in 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Jace Designs – Custom DrinkwarePosted 4 weeks ago
- Switchmate – The smart way to make a smart homePosted 4 weeks ago
- Noreve – Luxury Leather cases for SmartphonesPosted 4 weeks ago
- Bella Vita PortovinoPosted 1 month ago
- eBeam Smart marker by LuidiaPosted 1 month ago
- Mava – Cross training, Workout, and Weight Lifting GearPosted 1 month ago
- Reductivist RingtoolPosted 1 month ago
- Disco ClockPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket KnifePosted 1 month ago
- Pictar Camera Grip for iPhonePosted 2 months ago
- Wolf and Noble Richmond Classic WatchPosted 2 months ago
- Lifepack: Solar Powered & Anti-Theft BackpackPosted 2 months ago
- Sony Xperia XA1 UltraPosted 2 months ago
BenQ HT2150ST Projector
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
When you are serious about your home entertainment whether it is sports, gaming, or your favourite movies than a measly 50-inch television just won’t cut it. What if you could upsize and take your game to the next level with a monstrous 100-inch viewing platform? What better way to do that than with BenQ’s latest offering – the HT2150ST projector.
The HT2150ST lets you savor an all-immersive cinematic experience with breathtaking and bright Full HD 1080p graphics while the 6X RGBRGB color wheel delivers lifelike colors for an outstanding viewing performance. A noteworthy feature of the 2150 is also its ability to operate at full capacity in the smallest of rooms. Their short throw technology allows full projection in as little as a 1.5m distance from a wall.
For the gamers out there, this projector has some serious game projection chops too with the lowest input lag on the market thanks to its microsecond DMD response time that delivers smooth and quick visuals without motion blur. You can also take your gameplay to an all new level as it projects at a wide viewing angle, allowing you to see twice as much action in the enlarged field of view of 36-70 degrees over what a traditional TV screen would offer. Something we really appreciated for our late-night Call of Duty marathons.
One thing we cannot overlook and a real highlight of this unit is its powerful 20-watt speaker housed in resonant sound chambers plus BenQ’s own Audio Enhancer powered by MaxxAudio which means that this really is a complete portable package, no need for additional expensive sound amplifiers or speakers.
Also of note, is its Imaging Science Foundation’s highly reputed ISFccc® calibration built-in, where image and color performance can be customized for any space, along with preset light balance modes for day and night. This comes coupled with BenQ’s own SmartEco™ technology that automatically adjusts lamp brightness based on content, projecting richer blacks and increases contrast for tiny text and subtle details. We also feel this will add to the longevity of this unit as there is less stress on the lamp.
Finally, the simple set up and intuitive interface was really a breeze to master. We had the projector up and running in under 5 minutes thanks to included 2 HDMI ports and navigating around the options was very simple, something we have not seen from other manufacturers of late.
BenQ has a real winner on their hands with the HT2150ST projector, whether it is for home theatre enthusiasts or just those who want to really entertain themselves and their family. This is a brilliant and affordable option worth your time.
Get yours at www.benq.com