- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 days ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 days ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 2 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 2 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 2 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 2 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 3 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 4 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 5 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 6 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 6 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 7 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 7 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 7 months ago
- GripbellPosted 7 months ago
Bullrest – The Smarter Travel pillow
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
If you have ever travelled some distance by land, air, or sea then you know how uncomfortable it can be being confined in a cramped space, made only worse if you are trying to get some sleep. Conventional travel pillows simply do not work effectively, they are ugly and do not really bring any comfort, Bullrest, want to change the way you think about pillows and travelling in general with their take on a modern-day travel must have.
The inspiration behind Bullrest was simple – design a smaller, more ergonomic travel pillow that allows for comfort but remains functional. To do this, the designers enlisted a team of medical, industrial and product engineers to collaborate and develop the world’s first travel pillow that actually allows travelers to sleep by correctly aligning the vertebrae.
Unlike all other travel pillows that simply provide cushioning, the BullRest Travel Pillow is a patented ergonomic design coupled with a proprietary blend of memory foam. This results in a travel pillow that is not only 80% smaller, but a neck rest that is far more comfortable.
After an extensive review period and many hours of travelling, Bullrest has really hit the mark on this one. This really is a small but powerful package that makes sleeping much easier, especially on planes. They have alleviated the embarrassment of carrying around a pudgy mess of beads that don’t fit anywhere logical and have created a travel pillow that simply conforms to the shape of your neck and gently supports your head and spine, making for a much more pleasant travelling experience.
The Bullrest should be on every frequent flyer and travellers must have a list going into the second half of 2017.
Get yours at www.bullrest.com