- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Bullrest – The Smarter Travel pillow
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
If you have ever travelled some distance by land, air, or sea then you know how uncomfortable it can be being confined in a cramped space, made only worse if you are trying to get some sleep. Conventional travel pillows simply do not work effectively, they are ugly and do not really bring any comfort, Bullrest, want to change the way you think about pillows and travelling in general with their take on a modern-day travel must have.
The inspiration behind Bullrest was simple – design a smaller, more ergonomic travel pillow that allows for comfort but remains functional. To do this, the designers enlisted a team of medical, industrial and product engineers to collaborate and develop the world’s first travel pillow that actually allows travelers to sleep by correctly aligning the vertebrae.
Unlike all other travel pillows that simply provide cushioning, the BullRest Travel Pillow is a patented ergonomic design coupled with a proprietary blend of memory foam. This results in a travel pillow that is not only 80% smaller, but a neck rest that is far more comfortable.
After an extensive review period and many hours of travelling, Bullrest has really hit the mark on this one. This really is a small but powerful package that makes sleeping much easier, especially on planes. They have alleviated the embarrassment of carrying around a pudgy mess of beads that don’t fit anywhere logical and have created a travel pillow that simply conforms to the shape of your neck and gently supports your head and spine, making for a much more pleasant travelling experience.
The Bullrest should be on every frequent flyer and travellers must have a list going into the second half of 2017.
Get yours at www.bullrest.com