- Caddy-CleanPosted 1 week ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 1 week ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 1 week ago
- Eletrunks UnderwearPosted 1 week ago
- Mondo by Botta DesignPosted 1 week ago
- BierstickPosted 1 week ago
- The Best 3 Antivirus Protection Tools for Your Computer in 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Jace Designs – Custom DrinkwarePosted 3 weeks ago
- Switchmate – The smart way to make a smart homePosted 3 weeks ago
- Noreve – Luxury Leather cases for SmartphonesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Bella Vita PortovinoPosted 1 month ago
- eBeam Smart marker by LuidiaPosted 1 month ago
- Mava – Cross training, Workout, and Weight Lifting GearPosted 1 month ago
- Reductivist RingtoolPosted 1 month ago
- Disco ClockPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket KnifePosted 1 month ago
- Pictar Camera Grip for iPhonePosted 2 months ago
- Wolf and Noble Richmond Classic WatchPosted 2 months ago
- Lifepack: Solar Powered & Anti-Theft BackpackPosted 2 months ago
- Sony Xperia XA1 UltraPosted 2 months ago
Bullrest – The Smarter Travel pillow
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
If you have ever travelled some distance by land, air, or sea then you know how uncomfortable it can be being confined in a cramped space, made only worse if you are trying to get some sleep. Conventional travel pillows simply do not work effectively, they are ugly and do not really bring any comfort, Bullrest, want to change the way you think about pillows and travelling in general with their take on a modern-day travel must have.
The inspiration behind Bullrest was simple – design a smaller, more ergonomic travel pillow that allows for comfort but remains functional. To do this, the designers enlisted a team of medical, industrial and product engineers to collaborate and develop the world’s first travel pillow that actually allows travelers to sleep by correctly aligning the vertebrae.
Unlike all other travel pillows that simply provide cushioning, the BullRest Travel Pillow is a patented ergonomic design coupled with a proprietary blend of memory foam. This results in a travel pillow that is not only 80% smaller, but a neck rest that is far more comfortable.
After an extensive review period and many hours of travelling, Bullrest has really hit the mark on this one. This really is a small but powerful package that makes sleeping much easier, especially on planes. They have alleviated the embarrassment of carrying around a pudgy mess of beads that don’t fit anywhere logical and have created a travel pillow that simply conforms to the shape of your neck and gently supports your head and spine, making for a much more pleasant travelling experience.
The Bullrest should be on every frequent flyer and travellers must have a list going into the second half of 2017.
Get yours at www.bullrest.com