- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Bullrest – The Smarter Travel pillow
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
If you have ever travelled some distance by land, air, or sea then you know how uncomfortable it can be being confined in a cramped space, made only worse if you are trying to get some sleep. Conventional travel pillows simply do not work effectively, they are ugly and do not really bring any comfort, Bullrest, want to change the way you think about pillows and travelling in general with their take on a modern-day travel must have.
The inspiration behind Bullrest was simple – design a smaller, more ergonomic travel pillow that allows for comfort but remains functional. To do this, the designers enlisted a team of medical, industrial and product engineers to collaborate and develop the world’s first travel pillow that actually allows travelers to sleep by correctly aligning the vertebrae.
Unlike all other travel pillows that simply provide cushioning, the BullRest Travel Pillow is a patented ergonomic design coupled with a proprietary blend of memory foam. This results in a travel pillow that is not only 80% smaller, but a neck rest that is far more comfortable.
After an extensive review period and many hours of travelling, Bullrest has really hit the mark on this one. This really is a small but powerful package that makes sleeping much easier, especially on planes. They have alleviated the embarrassment of carrying around a pudgy mess of beads that don’t fit anywhere logical and have created a travel pillow that simply conforms to the shape of your neck and gently supports your head and spine, making for a much more pleasant travelling experience.
The Bullrest should be on every frequent flyer and travellers must have a list going into the second half of 2017.
Get yours at www.bullrest.com