- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 2 weeks ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 2 weeks ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 1 month ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 1 month ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 1 month ago
- GripbellPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 1 month ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 month ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 month ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 month ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 month ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 2 months ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 2 months ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 2 months ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
Wolf and Noble Richmond Classic Watch
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
There is something beautiful about the simplicity and minimalism of a classic wristwatch, it is classy and understated and doesn’t need any bells or whistles to really complete an ensemble. Wolf and Noble’s Richmond classic watch is exactly that, stylish and beautiful – no more or no less!
All their watches are built by hand and are manufactured with Japanese movement inside coupled with a 100% genuine full grain leather or nylon strap. The Richmond, is a unisex design with high-quality quartz movement and 3ATM rain resistance. It features a luxurious 40mm watch face for easy time identification and a 20mm organically tanned full-grain leather strap.
The watch itself comes in many styles and colorways including different color watch faces, straps colors and accent materials. Our personal favorite is the New Richmond Blue edition, with a stunning dark blue on brown Scandinavian inspired look. Over our testing period, we have often been asked where we got our watch, which is a testament to their design language and people often commented on its visual appeal and eminence.
The best part of Wolf and Noble’s watch collection is its very reasonable price for such a high-quality product. At just $99 being the top of their pricing, these watches are a style must have that can accompany many an occasion and should be on the top of your wish list in the second half of 2017.
Check them out at www.wolfandnoble.com