- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Wolf and Noble Richmond Classic Watch
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
There is something beautiful about the simplicity and minimalism of a classic wristwatch, it is classy and understated and doesn’t need any bells or whistles to really complete an ensemble. Wolf and Noble’s Richmond classic watch is exactly that, stylish and beautiful – no more or no less!
All their watches are built by hand and are manufactured with Japanese movement inside coupled with a 100% genuine full grain leather or nylon strap. The Richmond, is a unisex design with high-quality quartz movement and 3ATM rain resistance. It features a luxurious 40mm watch face for easy time identification and a 20mm organically tanned full-grain leather strap.
The watch itself comes in many styles and colorways including different color watch faces, straps colors and accent materials. Our personal favorite is the New Richmond Blue edition, with a stunning dark blue on brown Scandinavian inspired look. Over our testing period, we have often been asked where we got our watch, which is a testament to their design language and people often commented on its visual appeal and eminence.
The best part of Wolf and Noble’s watch collection is its very reasonable price for such a high-quality product. At just $99 being the top of their pricing, these watches are a style must have that can accompany many an occasion and should be on the top of your wish list in the second half of 2017.
Check them out at www.wolfandnoble.com