- Caddy-CleanPosted 1 week ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 1 week ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 1 week ago
- Eletrunks UnderwearPosted 1 week ago
- Mondo by Botta DesignPosted 1 week ago
- BierstickPosted 1 week ago
- The Best 3 Antivirus Protection Tools for Your Computer in 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Jace Designs – Custom DrinkwarePosted 4 weeks ago
- Switchmate – The smart way to make a smart homePosted 4 weeks ago
- Noreve – Luxury Leather cases for SmartphonesPosted 4 weeks ago
- Bella Vita PortovinoPosted 1 month ago
- eBeam Smart marker by LuidiaPosted 1 month ago
- Mava – Cross training, Workout, and Weight Lifting GearPosted 1 month ago
- Reductivist RingtoolPosted 1 month ago
- Disco ClockPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket KnifePosted 1 month ago
- Pictar Camera Grip for iPhonePosted 2 months ago
- Wolf and Noble Richmond Classic WatchPosted 2 months ago
- Lifepack: Solar Powered & Anti-Theft BackpackPosted 2 months ago
- Sony Xperia XA1 UltraPosted 2 months ago
Wolf and Noble Richmond Classic Watch
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
There is something beautiful about the simplicity and minimalism of a classic wristwatch, it is classy and understated and doesn’t need any bells or whistles to really complete an ensemble. Wolf and Noble’s Richmond classic watch is exactly that, stylish and beautiful – no more or no less!
All their watches are built by hand and are manufactured with Japanese movement inside coupled with a 100% genuine full grain leather or nylon strap. The Richmond, is a unisex design with high-quality quartz movement and 3ATM rain resistance. It features a luxurious 40mm watch face for easy time identification and a 20mm organically tanned full-grain leather strap.
The watch itself comes in many styles and colorways including different color watch faces, straps colors and accent materials. Our personal favorite is the New Richmond Blue edition, with a stunning dark blue on brown Scandinavian inspired look. Over our testing period, we have often been asked where we got our watch, which is a testament to their design language and people often commented on its visual appeal and eminence.
The best part of Wolf and Noble’s watch collection is its very reasonable price for such a high-quality product. At just $99 being the top of their pricing, these watches are a style must have that can accompany many an occasion and should be on the top of your wish list in the second half of 2017.
Check them out at www.wolfandnoble.com