- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 days ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 days ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 2 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 2 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 2 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 2 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 3 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 4 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 5 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 6 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 6 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 7 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 7 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 7 months ago
- GripbellPosted 7 months ago
Wolf and Noble Richmond Classic Watch
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
There is something beautiful about the simplicity and minimalism of a classic wristwatch, it is classy and understated and doesn’t need any bells or whistles to really complete an ensemble. Wolf and Noble’s Richmond classic watch is exactly that, stylish and beautiful – no more or no less!
All their watches are built by hand and are manufactured with Japanese movement inside coupled with a 100% genuine full grain leather or nylon strap. The Richmond, is a unisex design with high-quality quartz movement and 3ATM rain resistance. It features a luxurious 40mm watch face for easy time identification and a 20mm organically tanned full-grain leather strap.
The watch itself comes in many styles and colorways including different color watch faces, straps colors and accent materials. Our personal favorite is the New Richmond Blue edition, with a stunning dark blue on brown Scandinavian inspired look. Over our testing period, we have often been asked where we got our watch, which is a testament to their design language and people often commented on its visual appeal and eminence.
The best part of Wolf and Noble’s watch collection is its very reasonable price for such a high-quality product. At just $99 being the top of their pricing, these watches are a style must have that can accompany many an occasion and should be on the top of your wish list in the second half of 2017.
Check them out at www.wolfandnoble.com