- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Bella Vita Portovino
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Do you love wine? Do you love a stylish handbag? Then why not get the best of both worlds with the Portovino, a quality designer carryall that features an inner reservoir to store 2 full bottles of wine or other beverage and you can even dispense it conveniently from the spout built into the outer of the bag. NO, we are not kidding!
The bag itself is a sophisticated and roomy purse with quality hardware and straps that can carry all the essentials with room to spare. The hidden insulated pocket houses the BPA-free reservoir that can carry up to 1.5L of liquid and the clever flap on the rear means the spout is always concealed but easily accessible. The Portofino is available in 3 different colors, so you can bring the style and the drinks to your next outing.
After using the purse this past month, our drinking has gotten cheaper but this comes with a few caveats. Firstly, at maximum capacity, the bag can get heavy but this could be negated by simply drinking more to alleviate the bulk. Secondly, the inner reservoir does have to be cleaned and changed from time to time which for some is an additional cost that could also be also negated by more drinking. Lastly, while the bag is made of quite good quality and has a modern suits-all style, you can’t please everyone and perhaps this too could be ignored by simply – more drinking.
The Portovino is a new take on the classic women’s handbag, it is convenient for staying hydrated by the finest “grape juice” and the fact that from the outside it looks like any other bag you would find in a store, makes it that much more interesting. Get yours from www.bellavitabags.com.