- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 1 month ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 1 month ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 1 month ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 2 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 2 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 4 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 4 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 4 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 4 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 5 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 7 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 7 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 7 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 9 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 9 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 9 months ago
Bella Vita Portovino
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Do you love wine? Do you love a stylish handbag? Then why not get the best of both worlds with the Portovino, a quality designer carryall that features an inner reservoir to store 2 full bottles of wine or other beverage and you can even dispense it conveniently from the spout built into the outer of the bag. NO, we are not kidding!
The bag itself is a sophisticated and roomy purse with quality hardware and straps that can carry all the essentials with room to spare. The hidden insulated pocket houses the BPA-free reservoir that can carry up to 1.5L of liquid and the clever flap on the rear means the spout is always concealed but easily accessible. The Portofino is available in 3 different colors, so you can bring the style and the drinks to your next outing.
After using the purse this past month, our drinking has gotten cheaper but this comes with a few caveats. Firstly, at maximum capacity, the bag can get heavy but this could be negated by simply drinking more to alleviate the bulk. Secondly, the inner reservoir does have to be cleaned and changed from time to time which for some is an additional cost that could also be also negated by more drinking. Lastly, while the bag is made of quite good quality and has a modern suits-all style, you can’t please everyone and perhaps this too could be ignored by simply – more drinking.
The Portovino is a new take on the classic women’s handbag, it is convenient for staying hydrated by the finest “grape juice” and the fact that from the outside it looks like any other bag you would find in a store, makes it that much more interesting. Get yours from www.bellavitabags.com.