- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
We love companies that give old products new life and this instance, make some beautiful decorative art to hang on your wall at home. The Disco Clock takes your old vinyl throwaways and turns them into classic and eye-catching wall clocks.
Designed and created in Italy, their eco-friendly wall clocks and accessories are designed from recycled vinyl records each with its own distinctive label. They are machined into different patterns and shapes using their own proprietary method to create a very original way to tell the time.
With many different styles available from nature-inspired designs to classic commemorative mock-ups and even the visually appealing gold record collection, these are guaranteed to garner some much-deserved attention to a product that demonstrates the importance of recycling waste and lessen the impact on the environment.
Best of all, you even have your own customised disco clock made just the way you like it, the possibilities truly are endless.
So, is it time you put some rock all over your clock? If the answer is Yes, then you must check out www.discoclock.com.