- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 days ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 days ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 2 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 2 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 2 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 2 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 3 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 4 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 5 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 6 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 6 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 7 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 7 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 7 months ago
- GripbellPosted 7 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
We love companies that give old products new life and this instance, make some beautiful decorative art to hang on your wall at home. The Disco Clock takes your old vinyl throwaways and turns them into classic and eye-catching wall clocks.
Designed and created in Italy, their eco-friendly wall clocks and accessories are designed from recycled vinyl records each with its own distinctive label. They are machined into different patterns and shapes using their own proprietary method to create a very original way to tell the time.
With many different styles available from nature-inspired designs to classic commemorative mock-ups and even the visually appealing gold record collection, these are guaranteed to garner some much-deserved attention to a product that demonstrates the importance of recycling waste and lessen the impact on the environment.
Best of all, you even have your own customised disco clock made just the way you like it, the possibilities truly are endless.
So, is it time you put some rock all over your clock? If the answer is Yes, then you must check out www.discoclock.com.