- Caddy-CleanPosted 1 week ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 1 week ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 1 week ago
- Eletrunks UnderwearPosted 1 week ago
- Mondo by Botta DesignPosted 1 week ago
- BierstickPosted 1 week ago
- The Best 3 Antivirus Protection Tools for Your Computer in 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Jace Designs – Custom DrinkwarePosted 4 weeks ago
- Switchmate – The smart way to make a smart homePosted 4 weeks ago
- Noreve – Luxury Leather cases for SmartphonesPosted 4 weeks ago
- Bella Vita PortovinoPosted 1 month ago
- eBeam Smart marker by LuidiaPosted 1 month ago
- Mava – Cross training, Workout, and Weight Lifting GearPosted 1 month ago
- Reductivist RingtoolPosted 1 month ago
- Disco ClockPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket KnifePosted 1 month ago
- Pictar Camera Grip for iPhonePosted 2 months ago
- Wolf and Noble Richmond Classic WatchPosted 2 months ago
- Lifepack: Solar Powered & Anti-Theft BackpackPosted 2 months ago
- Sony Xperia XA1 UltraPosted 2 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
We love companies that give old products new life and this instance, make some beautiful decorative art to hang on your wall at home. The Disco Clock takes your old vinyl throwaways and turns them into classic and eye-catching wall clocks.
Designed and created in Italy, their eco-friendly wall clocks and accessories are designed from recycled vinyl records each with its own distinctive label. They are machined into different patterns and shapes using their own proprietary method to create a very original way to tell the time.
With many different styles available from nature-inspired designs to classic commemorative mock-ups and even the visually appealing gold record collection, these are guaranteed to garner some much-deserved attention to a product that demonstrates the importance of recycling waste and lessen the impact on the environment.
Best of all, you even have your own customised disco clock made just the way you like it, the possibilities truly are endless.
So, is it time you put some rock all over your clock? If the answer is Yes, then you must check out www.discoclock.com.