- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 2 weeks ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 2 weeks ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 1 month ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 1 month ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 1 month ago
- GripbellPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 1 month ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 month ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 month ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 month ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 month ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 2 months ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 2 months ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 2 months ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
We love companies that give old products new life and this instance, make some beautiful decorative art to hang on your wall at home. The Disco Clock takes your old vinyl throwaways and turns them into classic and eye-catching wall clocks.
Designed and created in Italy, their eco-friendly wall clocks and accessories are designed from recycled vinyl records each with its own distinctive label. They are machined into different patterns and shapes using their own proprietary method to create a very original way to tell the time.
With many different styles available from nature-inspired designs to classic commemorative mock-ups and even the visually appealing gold record collection, these are guaranteed to garner some much-deserved attention to a product that demonstrates the importance of recycling waste and lessen the impact on the environment.
Best of all, you even have your own customised disco clock made just the way you like it, the possibilities truly are endless.
So, is it time you put some rock all over your clock? If the answer is Yes, then you must check out www.discoclock.com.