- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
We love companies that give old products new life and this instance, make some beautiful decorative art to hang on your wall at home. The Disco Clock takes your old vinyl throwaways and turns them into classic and eye-catching wall clocks.
Designed and created in Italy, their eco-friendly wall clocks and accessories are designed from recycled vinyl records each with its own distinctive label. They are machined into different patterns and shapes using their own proprietary method to create a very original way to tell the time.
With many different styles available from nature-inspired designs to classic commemorative mock-ups and even the visually appealing gold record collection, these are guaranteed to garner some much-deserved attention to a product that demonstrates the importance of recycling waste and lessen the impact on the environment.
Best of all, you even have your own customised disco clock made just the way you like it, the possibilities truly are endless.
So, is it time you put some rock all over your clock? If the answer is Yes, then you must check out www.discoclock.com.