- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 1 day ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 1 day ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 1 day ago
- GripbellPosted 1 day ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 1 day ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 week ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 week ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 week ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 week ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 week ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 week ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 week ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 1 month ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 1 month ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 1 month ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 1 month ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
eBeam Smart marker by Luidia
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
From boardrooms to classrooms, one thing has remained constant over the last century, people still use whiteboards to spitball big ideas and make presentations. Luidia, have found a way to take your dusty, over-worked whiteboard and make it smart.
Their proprietary smart marker can capture, share, and stream live notes from any whiteboard surface. It uses any standard dry erase marker in a special connected sleeve to capture your notes and drawings to your phone, tablet or computer over Bluetooth using the eBeam Marker App. The application for this type of technology is vast with the ability to start and join remote meetings and connect your colleagues to your writing. You can also edit, organize, and share your whiteboard notes and lastly convert handwriting to digital text.
It works just like a regular whiteboard marker, except, with the sensor’s built-in memory, everything you write is saved and synchronized to popular cloud services across multiple platforms. The size of the whiteboard also does not make a difference, with its sensor being able to recognize a massive 16ft of writing space.
With the ability to stream your whiteboard musings in real time, you potentially have the ultimate networking tool in one very convenient transportable package, allowing you to travel and still be in touch with your team.
After using the device these past weeks, we have begun to wonder how we ever got by without it. It has allowed us to connect with our colleagues and share our ideas without geographical restrictions and be able to return to our notes, even to edit them at a later stage.
It is rare that we call a product revolutionary, but this is the future of writing. Get yours today at www.luidia.com.