- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 3 weeks ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 1 month ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 3 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 4 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 4 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 5 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 5 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 6 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 6 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 6 months ago
- GripbellPosted 6 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 6 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 6 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 6 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 6 months ago
eBeam Smart marker by Luidia
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
From boardrooms to classrooms, one thing has remained constant over the last century, people still use whiteboards to spitball big ideas and make presentations. Luidia, have found a way to take your dusty, over-worked whiteboard and make it smart.
Their proprietary smart marker can capture, share, and stream live notes from any whiteboard surface. It uses any standard dry erase marker in a special connected sleeve to capture your notes and drawings to your phone, tablet or computer over Bluetooth using the eBeam Marker App. The application for this type of technology is vast with the ability to start and join remote meetings and connect your colleagues to your writing. You can also edit, organize, and share your whiteboard notes and lastly convert handwriting to digital text.
It works just like a regular whiteboard marker, except, with the sensor’s built-in memory, everything you write is saved and synchronized to popular cloud services across multiple platforms. The size of the whiteboard also does not make a difference, with its sensor being able to recognize a massive 16ft of writing space.
With the ability to stream your whiteboard musings in real time, you potentially have the ultimate networking tool in one very convenient transportable package, allowing you to travel and still be in touch with your team.
After using the device these past weeks, we have begun to wonder how we ever got by without it. It has allowed us to connect with our colleagues and share our ideas without geographical restrictions and be able to return to our notes, even to edit them at a later stage.
It is rare that we call a product revolutionary, but this is the future of writing. Get yours today at www.luidia.com.