- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
eBeam Smart marker by Luidia
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
From boardrooms to classrooms, one thing has remained constant over the last century, people still use whiteboards to spitball big ideas and make presentations. Luidia, have found a way to take your dusty, over-worked whiteboard and make it smart.
Their proprietary smart marker can capture, share, and stream live notes from any whiteboard surface. It uses any standard dry erase marker in a special connected sleeve to capture your notes and drawings to your phone, tablet or computer over Bluetooth using the eBeam Marker App. The application for this type of technology is vast with the ability to start and join remote meetings and connect your colleagues to your writing. You can also edit, organize, and share your whiteboard notes and lastly convert handwriting to digital text.
It works just like a regular whiteboard marker, except, with the sensor’s built-in memory, everything you write is saved and synchronized to popular cloud services across multiple platforms. The size of the whiteboard also does not make a difference, with its sensor being able to recognize a massive 16ft of writing space.
With the ability to stream your whiteboard musings in real time, you potentially have the ultimate networking tool in one very convenient transportable package, allowing you to travel and still be in touch with your team.
After using the device these past weeks, we have begun to wonder how we ever got by without it. It has allowed us to connect with our colleagues and share our ideas without geographical restrictions and be able to return to our notes, even to edit them at a later stage.
It is rare that we call a product revolutionary, but this is the future of writing. Get yours today at www.luidia.com.