- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 1 day ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 1 day ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 1 day ago
- GripbellPosted 1 day ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 1 day ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 week ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 week ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 week ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 week ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 week ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 week ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 week ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 1 month ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 1 month ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 1 month ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 1 month ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
Jace Designs – Custom Drinkware
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
In our increasingly environmentally conscious world, people more than ever are starting to rid themselves of those horrible plastic water bottles and go with a more conventional, safer, and reusable option. Jace Design, are a small group of designers and engineers who push the boundaries of customization by offering consumers the ability to personalize their own flask, cup, or tumbler with a laser engraved map of their favorite location.
Based in San Francisco, the companies’ intuitive design tools and partners enable you, the consumer, to put your own design imprint onto everything from drinkware, to bags to pens to your very own custom smartphone case. We were lucky enough to try out their engraved map drinkware and tote bag.
Firstly, we tried their 20oz canteen bottle. It is a beautiful piece of design with its bamboo accented cap and stainless-steel construction. Best of all, the insulated inner can keep drinks chilled for up to 9 hours or warm for 6. Of course, though, the real highlight of the bottle is the printed map itself. Originally being from Perth, Western Australia, I chose a map of my hometown. When the bottle arrived, we were shocked at just how beautiful the design seemed to seamlessly blend with the bottle. The black on steel aesthetic is very eye catching and one thing for certain is that no one will ever mistake your bottle for theirs ever again. The 20oz capacity is also very sufficient for those warmer days and will be perfect for our morning cup of coffee come Winter.
We were also given the opportunity to try their Midnight tumbler. This stealthy looking 17oz beast has a beautiful alternative matte finish and strong pop tab lid. Again though, the white on a black engraved map really made this bottle seem even more premium than its counterpart. It is more masculine looking but for those who are not fans of stainless steel, this one, for sure, is more professional looking and easier to conceal in a backpack or briefcase.
Lastly, for those who want to show your hometown pride or desire to travel to far off destinations, their Rickshaw custom tote bag is the perfect companion for your weekend shopping. Available in three different sizes and print options, you can create one of a kind bags to carry everything from groceries to library books and do so with some serious style chops. Available in woodblock, watercolor, or terrain designs, these could be a perfect gift to accompany your new drinkware purchase.
Jace Design are on to something big here. Giving consumers customisation options on well made, nay, premium products really is a welcome change instead of being locked into what others think you should be carrying or wearing. So, the next time you are in the market for something different and original, check out their website at https://jace-design/