- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 2 weeks ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 2 weeks ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 2 weeks ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 2 weeks ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 2 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 2 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 2 months ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 2 months ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 2 months ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
With school, back in session across the country, it’s time to highlight a product that might make your College parties a lot more fun, create some fierce competition and perhaps even help with those first semester yips, enter the Bierstick – the ultimate drinking device.
Essentially a modern take on the beer bong, this syringe shaped alcohol induction device can help you chug a healthy 24oz in just under 2 seconds. Described as “instant happiness for your tummy” this great conversation and party starter literally shoots alcohol into your mouth using the syringe-like pump positioned at the opposite end of the mouthpiece.
The Bierstick is designed from high-quality FDA approved materials. Its durable, compact design makes it very discreet — small enough to fit in a backpack and the friction-fit mouthpiece allows for easy filling and cleaning, leaving zero mess.
After having some fun testing the device this past month, it is worth noting that at this junction that the crew here at One Cut Reviews believes in responsible drinking and that this device does have the tendency to get one drunk – very fast! The clever design does allow for an individual to use the beer delivery device? without much assistance which could also make for some lonely drinking when not on the party scene. Either way, it is a clever and well-built device that puts a modern spin on a classic party favorite.
Get yours at www.bierstick.com.