- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 3 days ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 3 days ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 3 days ago
- GripbellPosted 3 days ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 3 days ago
- SleepBlissPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 2 weeks ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 2 weeks ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 2 weeks ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 2 weeks ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 1 month ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 1 month ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 1 month ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 1 month ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
With school, back in session across the country, it’s time to highlight a product that might make your College parties a lot more fun, create some fierce competition and perhaps even help with those first semester yips, enter the Bierstick – the ultimate drinking device.
Essentially a modern take on the beer bong, this syringe shaped alcohol induction device can help you chug a healthy 24oz in just under 2 seconds. Described as “instant happiness for your tummy” this great conversation and party starter literally shoots alcohol into your mouth using the syringe-like pump positioned at the opposite end of the mouthpiece.
The Bierstick is designed from high-quality FDA approved materials. Its durable, compact design makes it very discreet — small enough to fit in a backpack and the friction-fit mouthpiece allows for easy filling and cleaning, leaving zero mess.
After having some fun testing the device this past month, it is worth noting that at this junction that the crew here at One Cut Reviews believes in responsible drinking and that this device does have the tendency to get one drunk – very fast! The clever design does allow for an individual to use the beer delivery device? without much assistance which could also make for some lonely drinking when not on the party scene. Either way, it is a clever and well-built device that puts a modern spin on a classic party favorite.
Get yours at www.bierstick.com.