- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 3 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 3 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 3 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 3 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 6 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 6 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 6 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 7 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 7 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 9 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 9 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 9 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 9 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 10 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 12 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 12 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
With school, back in session across the country, it’s time to highlight a product that might make your College parties a lot more fun, create some fierce competition and perhaps even help with those first semester yips, enter the Bierstick – the ultimate drinking device.
Essentially a modern take on the beer bong, this syringe shaped alcohol induction device can help you chug a healthy 24oz in just under 2 seconds. Described as “instant happiness for your tummy” this great conversation and party starter literally shoots alcohol into your mouth using the syringe-like pump positioned at the opposite end of the mouthpiece.
The Bierstick is designed from high-quality FDA approved materials. Its durable, compact design makes it very discreet — small enough to fit in a backpack and the friction-fit mouthpiece allows for easy filling and cleaning, leaving zero mess.
After having some fun testing the device this past month, it is worth noting that at this junction that the crew here at One Cut Reviews believes in responsible drinking and that this device does have the tendency to get one drunk – very fast! The clever design does allow for an individual to use the beer delivery device? without much assistance which could also make for some lonely drinking when not on the party scene. Either way, it is a clever and well-built device that puts a modern spin on a classic party favorite.
Get yours at www.bierstick.com.