- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 16 hours ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 16 hours ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 17 hours ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 1 month ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Som SleepPosted 1 month ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 3 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 3 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 3 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 3 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 4 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 4 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 4 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 5 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 6 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 6 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 8 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 8 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 8 months ago
Dirty Bird Energy Soap
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Imagine a company that takes a scientific approach to keeping you clean, a company that uses natural ingredients that are safe for you and your family but at the same time energize your mind and body so you can perform at its best. Dirty Bird, creates soap for those with active, busy lifestyles that want to start their day feeling refreshed and ready for what life throws at them.
With three different variants available, Dirty Bird wants to help you recover, relax, and energize with their line of soap bars that are infused with all-natural ingredients like caffeine and peppermint oil for those needing to kick-start their day. When the day is done, you can also choose to relax with their unique offering that is infused with lavender, chamomile, rosemary, and ylang-ylang essential oils that absorb to relax the body and mind as well as soothe the skin. In fact, a big draw card to Dirty Bird’s soaps is the company’s take on a modern theory where studies suggest that most of the ingredients in soap are absorbed into the skin at different rates.
A few things we appreciated with their line of soap products were firstly the texture. Each bar has a slight rough (but comfortable) outer feel that really helped us feel like we were scrubbing the grit of the previous day away. Another notable mention is the patented reusable container, that snaps shut and allows you to take your soap anywhere; the gym, camping, vacation, anywhere. We found this incredibly convenient and can’t help but wonder why other companies don’t follow suit.
Overall, Dirty Bird’s line of soaps want to help you feel and be your best whether it’s kickstarting your early mornings or shutting down the engines at night, their all-natural infused soaps can help you get there. They are so great, they even offer a club membership, whereby they will send you your favorite bars at whatever monthly designation you decide for a very reasonable price! So, if you are serious about getting clean, then look no further than Dirty Bird’s Energy Soaps.
Get yours at www.dirtybirdenergy.com.