- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
The Best 3 Antivirus Protection Tools for Your Computer in 2017
Written by: Rebecca Vaxon
Antivirus protection tool is a program created to stop, look for, identify and get rid of viruses and any other malicious software such as adware, Trojans, worms, and others. It is important for users to ensure that their antivirus is installed and updated otherwise their computers will get infected the moment they connect to the internet.
More information about Antivirus protection tools
- Ways to choose an Antivirus for a computer
To determine the suitable antivirus, you should
- Consider the operating system and whether you intend to downgrade or upgrade in future
- Analyze how you use the computer. Are you a gamer, a heavy surfer or do you have an old computer?
In gaming, for instance, you require an antivirus that notices when a game is being played and prevents unnecessary activities. Somebody who has an old computer should be concerned about the system effect on performance. Old computers are likely to perform poorly even when surfing safe websites. The person should also be concerned about getting an antivirus that can support an old operating system.
- Look at main testing and certification companies to know how various antivirus protection tools perform. The companies include NSS Labs, AV-Test, VB100%, ICSA Labs, Checkmark, and AV-Comparatives.
- When analyzing certification, you should also check their test results. Choose one that consistently provides high protection and proactive protection scores.
- Narrow your choices to two or three options and then test each of them.
The best three Antivirus protection tools:
This antivirus is created and managed by Intel Security. McAfee is meant for home and office users. It protects data and systems from viruses and any other security risk.
It offers real-time protecting, detecting and removing viruses, spyware, keyloggers, Trojans, worms, auto-dialers and malicious software. Apart from that, it also detects and removes rootkits. Kaspersky also has instant self-activating updates through “Kaspersky Security Network” service.
Bitdefender AntivirusPlus 2018 protects against viruses, Trojans, spyware, rootkits, ransomware and zero-day abusers. Bitdefender products encompass anti-spyware and antivirus capabilities against internet security threats like spam, viruses, adware, rogues, and others.
That is how to ensure that you have the best computer protection. There are many free antivirus versions, however, the paid versions are more robust and they can provide excellent computer protection.