- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 18 hours ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 18 hours ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 18 hours ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 1 month ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Som SleepPosted 1 month ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 3 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 3 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 3 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 3 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 4 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 4 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 4 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 5 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 6 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 6 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 8 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 8 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 8 months ago
SWIMS Barry Chukka
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
With Fall around the corner, a staple fashion accessory for these colder months is a good pair of boots that won’t succumb to rain, sleet, or snow. The Barry Chukka by SWIMS checks all the right boxes with a timeless modern design that can go toe to toe with mother nature.
SWIMS started in Oslo, Norway where they breathed new life into the utilitarian galosh common to the people of their home country. Typically, Norwegian footwear is known to be particularly functional and must adapt to the highly contrasting seasons they face at home. They are famous for fearlessly adapting between the heaviest winter months to the ‘warm’ summer months on the fjord, therefore require ultimate versatility and functionality.
This adaptability is fully realized in their Barry Chukka, a modern and stylish boot that is constructed from premium Nubuck leather that is fully waterproof, that’s right – waterproof leather! This classic footwear style has been reinterpreted in the clean SWIMS design we all know and love and features innovative design language and comfortable lightweight materials ensuring you look your best while staying warm and dry.
We are big fans of this classic mid-cut because of its water-resistant properties but also because it is flexible, lightweight, anti-shock and breathable – all uncommon to a Fall/Winter boot. Gone are the days of unwieldy, clumsy, and heavy boots because SWIMS yet again have helped us reimagine what comfortable and stylish footwear should be. In fact, over our three-week testing period, a number our staff made positive comments about not only the style but more importantly the comfort of the boot, some claiming that it was the most lightweight and wearable boot they had ever worn!
So, if you need a hardy, lightweight yet stylish REAL leather boot that won’t be damaged by the rain or the snow, then you should look no further than the Barry Chukka by SWIMS.