- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 3 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 3 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 3 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 3 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 6 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 6 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 6 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 7 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 7 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 9 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 9 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 9 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 9 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 10 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 12 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 12 months ago
The Travel Halo
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Travelling sucks! Especially if you are trying to get some rest on a long flight, train, or car ride. Those ugly, conventional donut pillows are uncomfortable and never sit right, not to mention the light cast across the cabin by open windows and overhead downlights in downright bothersome. The Travel Halo wants to be your savior with what could be the must-have gift of 2017 for frequent globetrotters.
The Travel Halo was born from lots of traveling, sore necks, and sleepless flights because it is never easy trying to sleep upright (unless your Dracula). The Travel Halo was designed with one simple mission in mind – design a compact travel companion that allows for maximum comfort when sitting for long periods in the upright position.
Made from a high-quality cotton/polyester/spandex blend sports cloth with a stretchable headband, the halo is comprised of two small pillows, secured inside the band, that are positioned so that they cradle your head and prevent it from rolling to either side while you sleep. A common cause of sleeplessness and discomfort for travelers.
A defining feature of the design and something we thought was quite ingenious was the inclusion of a fold-down eye mask to block out ambient light, this helps to mimic the conditions of sleep and therefore we found ourselves being able to fall asleep and stay asleep longer.
The best part about The Travel Halo is that it is very affordable. At just $19, you are getting a well-made travel pillow that supports the neck but more importantly is very comfortable and easy to stow and in our books, this is a winner!
Get yours at www.thetravelhalo.com.