- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 3 days ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 3 days ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 3 days ago
- GripbellPosted 3 days ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 3 days ago
- SleepBlissPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 2 weeks ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 2 weeks ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 2 weeks ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 2 weeks ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 1 month ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 1 month ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 1 month ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 1 month ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
Alpine Division – Timberline II backpack
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
For those that do not shy away from adventure and the allure of the great outdoors, you probably already own an Alpine Division bag, they are a company that aims to bridge the gap between the urban and the outdoor and has a no-compromise mentality when it comes to carrying your goods. Whether it is from the boardroom to your car or from your car to the campground, they have you covered.
Their Timberline 2 backpack is a testament to this philosophy with its water-resistant nylon construction that means it can handle everything mother nature can throw at it. A big highlight of this backpack is its roomy main compartment that also features a padded laptop sleeve. We are also fans of its 3 external pockets that are perfect for those quickly accessible extras like sunglasses, granola bars or utility knives.
Additional often-overlooked features of the Timberline 2 are the mesh pockets at the side of the bag, perfect for carrying a water bottle or two and the padded mesh backing that means the bag is comfortable to carry over extended periods. We also appreciate the attention to detail with the sturdy YKK zipper pulls which make accessing your gear even easier.
With so many bag choices available, Alpine Division has carved their own niche into the carryall market with products that are not only functional but also durable and built to the last everything from a city commute to the great outdoors. The Timberline 2 could very well be the ultimate traveler’s backpack and is a very versatile option for many different disciplines.
Get yours at www.thealpinedivision.com.