- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 1 month ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 3 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 3 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 3 months ago
- GripbellPosted 3 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 3 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 3 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 3 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 3 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 3 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 3 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 3 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 4 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Alpine Division – Timberline II backpack
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
For those that do not shy away from adventure and the allure of the great outdoors, you probably already own an Alpine Division bag, they are a company that aims to bridge the gap between the urban and the outdoor and has a no-compromise mentality when it comes to carrying your goods. Whether it is from the boardroom to your car or from your car to the campground, they have you covered.
Their Timberline 2 backpack is a testament to this philosophy with its water-resistant nylon construction that means it can handle everything mother nature can throw at it. A big highlight of this backpack is its roomy main compartment that also features a padded laptop sleeve. We are also fans of its 3 external pockets that are perfect for those quickly accessible extras like sunglasses, granola bars or utility knives.
Additional often-overlooked features of the Timberline 2 are the mesh pockets at the side of the bag, perfect for carrying a water bottle or two and the padded mesh backing that means the bag is comfortable to carry over extended periods. We also appreciate the attention to detail with the sturdy YKK zipper pulls which make accessing your gear even easier.
With so many bag choices available, Alpine Division has carved their own niche into the carryall market with products that are not only functional but also durable and built to the last everything from a city commute to the great outdoors. The Timberline 2 could very well be the ultimate traveler’s backpack and is a very versatile option for many different disciplines.
Get yours at www.thealpinedivision.com.