- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Alpine Division – Timberline II backpack
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
For those that do not shy away from adventure and the allure of the great outdoors, you probably already own an Alpine Division bag, they are a company that aims to bridge the gap between the urban and the outdoor and has a no-compromise mentality when it comes to carrying your goods. Whether it is from the boardroom to your car or from your car to the campground, they have you covered.
Their Timberline 2 backpack is a testament to this philosophy with its water-resistant nylon construction that means it can handle everything mother nature can throw at it. A big highlight of this backpack is its roomy main compartment that also features a padded laptop sleeve. We are also fans of its 3 external pockets that are perfect for those quickly accessible extras like sunglasses, granola bars or utility knives.
Additional often-overlooked features of the Timberline 2 are the mesh pockets at the side of the bag, perfect for carrying a water bottle or two and the padded mesh backing that means the bag is comfortable to carry over extended periods. We also appreciate the attention to detail with the sturdy YKK zipper pulls which make accessing your gear even easier.
With so many bag choices available, Alpine Division has carved their own niche into the carryall market with products that are not only functional but also durable and built to the last everything from a city commute to the great outdoors. The Timberline 2 could very well be the ultimate traveler’s backpack and is a very versatile option for many different disciplines.
Get yours at www.thealpinedivision.com.