- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 week ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 week ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 week ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 week ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 week ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 week ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 week ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 week ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 week ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 week ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 1 month ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 1 month ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 1 month ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Alpine Division – Timberline II backpack
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
For those that do not shy away from adventure and the allure of the great outdoors, you probably already own an Alpine Division bag, they are a company that aims to bridge the gap between the urban and the outdoor and has a no-compromise mentality when it comes to carrying your goods. Whether it is from the boardroom to your car or from your car to the campground, they have you covered.
Their Timberline 2 backpack is a testament to this philosophy with its water-resistant nylon construction that means it can handle everything mother nature can throw at it. A big highlight of this backpack is its roomy main compartment that also features a padded laptop sleeve. We are also fans of its 3 external pockets that are perfect for those quickly accessible extras like sunglasses, granola bars or utility knives.
Additional often-overlooked features of the Timberline 2 are the mesh pockets at the side of the bag, perfect for carrying a water bottle or two and the padded mesh backing that means the bag is comfortable to carry over extended periods. We also appreciate the attention to detail with the sturdy YKK zipper pulls which make accessing your gear even easier.
With so many bag choices available, Alpine Division has carved their own niche into the carryall market with products that are not only functional but also durable and built to the last everything from a city commute to the great outdoors. The Timberline 2 could very well be the ultimate traveler’s backpack and is a very versatile option for many different disciplines.
Get yours at www.thealpinedivision.com.