- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 weeks ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 weeks ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 weeks ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 weeks ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 weeks ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 weeks ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 weeks ago
- Waylens HorizonPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Other Danish Guy UnderwearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Belly Armor’s Radiashield Boxer BriefsPosted 2 months ago
- The Travel HaloPosted 2 months ago
- Search and State S1-J Riding JacketPosted 2 months ago
- SWIMS Barry ChukkaPosted 2 months ago
- Woest Athletics Workout CapriPosted 2 months ago
- Tile Sport Bluetooth TrackerPosted 2 months ago
- Mugsy JeansPosted 2 months ago
- Caddy-CleanPosted 2 months ago
- Punkt MP01 Mobile PhonePosted 2 months ago
- Dirty Bird Energy SoapPosted 2 months ago
Blockhead by Tenonedesign
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
One thing that drives us up mad about Apple products (besides their cost) is the amount of real estate their chargers take up on the wall, you are simply unable to plug it in confined spaces as it juts out an inch or two. Tenonedesign, want to make your life easier with Blockhead, an adapter that snaps on to your existing Apple charger, allowing it to sit flat against the wall.
Tenonedesign is a group of entrepreneurs that pursue and develop one or two clever products a year and Blockhead aims to solve one of the fundamental flaws in Apple’s external hardware, the ability to make your charger side facing and flush with the wall. Their small adapter simply plugs into your existing charger and allows users to redirect the direction you can plug your device into an outlet.
The advantage of this is the ability for your charger to fit into more confined spaces as it directs your cord downward along the wall at a more natural angle and protects against cord stress. This also brings the center of mass closer to the wall and prevents the plug from accidentally slipping out. Best of all, the plugs are compatible with everything from MacBook’s to iPhone charging cubes.
We have been quite impressed with the ingenuity of such a simple product. It has left us wondering – “why didn’t we think of that”, and that is exactly the merit of the Blockhead, it solves such a fundamentally simple problem that we often overlook when we shouldn’t have to.
So, if you are frustrated with your inability to charge your device in outlets that are confined by furniture or architectural design, you need Blockhead, so it can fit in more spaces than ever before!