- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 days ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 days ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 2 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 2 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 2 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 2 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 3 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 4 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 5 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 6 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 6 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 7 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 7 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 7 months ago
- GripbellPosted 7 months ago
Blockhead by Tenonedesign
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
One thing that drives us up mad about Apple products (besides their cost) is the amount of real estate their chargers take up on the wall, you are simply unable to plug it in confined spaces as it juts out an inch or two. Tenonedesign, want to make your life easier with Blockhead, an adapter that snaps on to your existing Apple charger, allowing it to sit flat against the wall.
Tenonedesign is a group of entrepreneurs that pursue and develop one or two clever products a year and Blockhead aims to solve one of the fundamental flaws in Apple’s external hardware, the ability to make your charger side facing and flush with the wall. Their small adapter simply plugs into your existing charger and allows users to redirect the direction you can plug your device into an outlet.
The advantage of this is the ability for your charger to fit into more confined spaces as it directs your cord downward along the wall at a more natural angle and protects against cord stress. This also brings the center of mass closer to the wall and prevents the plug from accidentally slipping out. Best of all, the plugs are compatible with everything from MacBook’s to iPhone charging cubes.
We have been quite impressed with the ingenuity of such a simple product. It has left us wondering – “why didn’t we think of that”, and that is exactly the merit of the Blockhead, it solves such a fundamentally simple problem that we often overlook when we shouldn’t have to.
So, if you are frustrated with your inability to charge your device in outlets that are confined by furniture or architectural design, you need Blockhead, so it can fit in more spaces than ever before!