- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 3 weeks ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 1 month ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 3 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 4 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 4 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 5 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 5 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 6 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 6 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 6 months ago
- GripbellPosted 6 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 6 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 6 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 6 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 6 months ago
Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottle
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Walk down any sidewalk, ocean terrace or alleyway and one thing you are likely to find are used plastic water bottles, they are an unfortunate scourge on our environment. In fact, plastic water bottles can take between 400 and 1,000 years to decompose and what many consumers don’t realize is that the water within is usually of poor quality, despite some clever marketing. Grayl, want to change the way we drink water with their own practical and durable filtration and purification solution.
A scary fact is that most of us are never really consuming truly clean drinking water, with serious contaminants such as fracking chemicals, pharmaceuticals and even E. coli showing up in our rivers and streams. Even our own drinking water is not shy of trace amounts of arsenic and lead. With Grayl’s own ultralight water purifier bottle, you get full spectrum purification with just one press.
The bottle uses a unique water purification filter cartridge comprised of activated carbon, silver treated zeolites and patented electroadsorpotive media that creates a submicron trap to remove pathogens, inorganic compounds, and toxins while the silver has an antimicrobial property to keep the bottle fresh between uses. The result is water that is free of viruses, bacteria, protozoa and common heavy metals and chemicals that can be harmful to one’s health. The cartridge is even said to save more than 300 bottles of water ending up in the landfill.
One thing we really love about Grayl’s ultralight bottle is how simple it is to use. We had pure clean drinking water in just 15 seconds, and we tested this in some of the nastiest situations we could find, including a wannabe cesspool of dirty rainwater that accumulated in a street pothole. How it works could also not be any easier, you simply fill the outer bottle and use the inner press to force the water through the purifier ready for drinking. Its lightweight design is also appealing for would-be hikers and world travelers alike and can conveniently clip onto any backpack with ease.
The Ultralight is perfect for trekking the globe, outdoor adventures, and emergency kits and we are certain that whether you are preparing for a doomsday situation or not, everyone simply loves clean fresh water.
Get yours at www.thegrayl.com.