- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 4 weeks ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 1 month ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 2 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 2 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 3 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 3 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 3 months ago
- GripbellPosted 3 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 3 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 3 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 3 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 3 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 3 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 3 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 3 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 4 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 4 months ago
Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning tool
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
The snow, the salt, and the slush can do quite the number on your home and car in Winter. When it does finally warm up, cleaning the gunk from wheels, windows, outdoor furniture and more can be quite the challenge. With Brush Hero, using only the power of an ordinary garden hose, you get a spinning power brush with impressive torque that can make these things look new again in no time.
With both indoor and outdoor options available, the starter kit we reviewed comes with two interchangeable heads – a white brush for those tough jobs and a softer black one for more sensitive areas. One thing we really appreciated about this device was just how easy it is to use. There are no batteries or power cords, you simply connect the hose to the device, turn the hose on and the head starts spinning. In fact, Brush Hero uses 50% less water than a typical garden hose running freely.
The brush itself is also very well made of injection molded plastic. It feels very solid in the hand and the convenient on/off switch is a nice touch, so you don’t have to keep turning the water off at the main line. It is worth noting too that the brush does not spin wildly out of control but somehow manages to strike the perfect balance between form and function and is suitable for every job that needs a hero. Lastly, no chemicals are needed for this device, the spin of the brush and water pressure do an amazing job cleaning without any extra assistance needed.
The versatility of this product is what makes this a winner in our books. It can be used on cars, bicycles, barbecues, boats and pretty much anything that needs a good solid clean. So, use less elbow grease and clean smarter with the Brush Hero.
Get yours at www.brushhero.com.