- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 month ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 month ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 month ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 month ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 month ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 month ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 month ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 month ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 month ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 3 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 3 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 3 months ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 3 months ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 3 months ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 4 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 4 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 4 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 4 months ago
Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning tool
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
The snow, the salt, and the slush can do quite the number on your home and car in Winter. When it does finally warm up, cleaning the gunk from wheels, windows, outdoor furniture and more can be quite the challenge. With Brush Hero, using only the power of an ordinary garden hose, you get a spinning power brush with impressive torque that can make these things look new again in no time.
With both indoor and outdoor options available, the starter kit we reviewed comes with two interchangeable heads – a white brush for those tough jobs and a softer black one for more sensitive areas. One thing we really appreciated about this device was just how easy it is to use. There are no batteries or power cords, you simply connect the hose to the device, turn the hose on and the head starts spinning. In fact, Brush Hero uses 50% less water than a typical garden hose running freely.
The brush itself is also very well made of injection molded plastic. It feels very solid in the hand and the convenient on/off switch is a nice touch, so you don’t have to keep turning the water off at the main line. It is worth noting too that the brush does not spin wildly out of control but somehow manages to strike the perfect balance between form and function and is suitable for every job that needs a hero. Lastly, no chemicals are needed for this device, the spin of the brush and water pressure do an amazing job cleaning without any extra assistance needed.
The versatility of this product is what makes this a winner in our books. It can be used on cars, bicycles, barbecues, boats and pretty much anything that needs a good solid clean. So, use less elbow grease and clean smarter with the Brush Hero.
Get yours at www.brushhero.com.