- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 3 weeks ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 3 weeks ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 4 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 4 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 4 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 7 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 7 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 7 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 7 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 8 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 9 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 10 months ago
Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning tool
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
The snow, the salt, and the slush can do quite the number on your home and car in Winter. When it does finally warm up, cleaning the gunk from wheels, windows, outdoor furniture and more can be quite the challenge. With Brush Hero, using only the power of an ordinary garden hose, you get a spinning power brush with impressive torque that can make these things look new again in no time.
With both indoor and outdoor options available, the starter kit we reviewed comes with two interchangeable heads – a white brush for those tough jobs and a softer black one for more sensitive areas. One thing we really appreciated about this device was just how easy it is to use. There are no batteries or power cords, you simply connect the hose to the device, turn the hose on and the head starts spinning. In fact, Brush Hero uses 50% less water than a typical garden hose running freely.
The brush itself is also very well made of injection molded plastic. It feels very solid in the hand and the convenient on/off switch is a nice touch, so you don’t have to keep turning the water off at the main line. It is worth noting too that the brush does not spin wildly out of control but somehow manages to strike the perfect balance between form and function and is suitable for every job that needs a hero. Lastly, no chemicals are needed for this device, the spin of the brush and water pressure do an amazing job cleaning without any extra assistance needed.
The versatility of this product is what makes this a winner in our books. It can be used on cars, bicycles, barbecues, boats and pretty much anything that needs a good solid clean. So, use less elbow grease and clean smarter with the Brush Hero.
Get yours at www.brushhero.com.