- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 4 weeks ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 1 month ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 2 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 2 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 3 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 3 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 3 months ago
- GripbellPosted 3 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 3 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 3 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 3 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 3 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 3 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 3 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 3 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 4 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 4 months ago
Death Wish Coffee
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
As those cold Winter mornings approach, when the sun never seems to rise, and you would much rather stay in bed hibernating, you need – Death Wish Coffee. Known to most coffee snobs as “The World’s Strongest Coffee’, if you need a cup of joe that is both robust, delicious and can help you shake off that morning grogginess, then this is the coffee for you!
Using only the best tasting and highest quality organic and fair-trade beans in every bag, combining it with a unique roasting technique, the ‘World’s Strongest Coffee’ was born. In fact, the folks over at Death Wish are so confident about this, they offer a no-nonsense money back guarantee.
What makes Death Wish Coffee so unique is alongside their coffee they also sell limited edition merchandise such as apparel and mugs to make sure the Death Wish brand fits into every aspect of their fans lives. The company is no one show pony, they set out to make you fall in love with the brand and the product and the message they are selling, and we love that, plus their merchandise is pretty great. (if the folks at D.W.C are listening, we would love a few t-shirts)
We were given the opportunity to try their K-cups for our Keurig coffee machine in the office. Their ‘death cups’ as they are known, and I can’t under-sell this, are the best coffee cups we have ever used on our machine and we have tried them all. Even at the largest cup size you get a bold taste that is not bitter and tastes like you are drinking real coffee, not water poured over a small number of grinds, this was definitely a nice change. Was it the strongest cup ever? Well, Death Wish’s impressive product detail narrative might want you to believe so and we would have to agree that each cup packs quite the punch but as always, we will reserve judgment for now and just say you can’t go wrong with this brew.
If you are not a fan of coffee from plastic pods, they also sell their coffee in the ground and whole bean variety and feature other signature blends for you to try.
Death Wish Coffee has really impressed us with how they roast a bean and have added a little more pep in our step and because of this, they are officially our One Cut product of the month for December!
Get yours at www.deathwishcoffee.com.