- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 month ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 month ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 month ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 month ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 month ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 month ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 month ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 month ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 month ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 3 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 3 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 3 months ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 3 months ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 3 months ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 4 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 4 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 4 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 4 months ago
Death Wish Coffee
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
As those cold Winter mornings approach, when the sun never seems to rise, and you would much rather stay in bed hibernating, you need – Death Wish Coffee. Known to most coffee snobs as “The World’s Strongest Coffee’, if you need a cup of joe that is both robust, delicious and can help you shake off that morning grogginess, then this is the coffee for you!
Using only the best tasting and highest quality organic and fair-trade beans in every bag, combining it with a unique roasting technique, the ‘World’s Strongest Coffee’ was born. In fact, the folks over at Death Wish are so confident about this, they offer a no-nonsense money back guarantee.
What makes Death Wish Coffee so unique is alongside their coffee they also sell limited edition merchandise such as apparel and mugs to make sure the Death Wish brand fits into every aspect of their fans lives. The company is no one show pony, they set out to make you fall in love with the brand and the product and the message they are selling, and we love that, plus their merchandise is pretty great. (if the folks at D.W.C are listening, we would love a few t-shirts)
We were given the opportunity to try their K-cups for our Keurig coffee machine in the office. Their ‘death cups’ as they are known, and I can’t under-sell this, are the best coffee cups we have ever used on our machine and we have tried them all. Even at the largest cup size you get a bold taste that is not bitter and tastes like you are drinking real coffee, not water poured over a small number of grinds, this was definitely a nice change. Was it the strongest cup ever? Well, Death Wish’s impressive product detail narrative might want you to believe so and we would have to agree that each cup packs quite the punch but as always, we will reserve judgment for now and just say you can’t go wrong with this brew.
If you are not a fan of coffee from plastic pods, they also sell their coffee in the ground and whole bean variety and feature other signature blends for you to try.
Death Wish Coffee has really impressed us with how they roast a bean and have added a little more pep in our step and because of this, they are officially our One Cut product of the month for December!
Get yours at www.deathwishcoffee.com.