- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 1 month ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 1 month ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 1 month ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 1 month ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 1 month ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 1 month ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 1 month ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 1 month ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 1 month ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 3 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 3 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 3 months ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 3 months ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 3 months ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 4 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 4 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 4 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 4 months ago
Toad and Co. Clothing
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
The Festive season is upon us and as a result, we start to hit that plastic money hard, but what if you could feel better about what you buy by purchasing from a company that is socially responsible and eco-friendly all the while giving back to those with developmental disabilities? Toad & Co, are the answer.
Their mission is not only simple, but some might argue noble, they want to clean up a dirty apparel industry, educate people on sustainable practices, and inspire folks to live their fullest lives, all the while making some quality men’s and women’s clothing. In fact, most of their clothes are made using the most sustainable fibers like certified organic cotton, Lenzing Modal® and Tencel®, recycled fibers, and earth-friendly fabrics.
They also think that corporate responsibility is important as well, as they are committed to promoting fair labor practices and safe working conditions in all factories producing Toad & Co goods. Their manufacturers are bound by a Workplace Code of Conduct that outlines their commitment to human rights and environmentally conscious practices. They also believe in giving back, a portion of every Toad & Co garment purchased directly contributes to creating opportunities for adults with disabilities from job training to outdoor adventures.
We were fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to try their Indigo flannel slim shirt and Kennicott quarter zip and were very impressed with both the overall fit and attention to detail. The flannel shirt was made from 100% organic cotton, with double patched-on chest pockets, bias-cut back yoke and very stylish chambray lining at cuffs and pockets. The shirt fits very well, was super comfortable and looked great with a good pair of jeans. We received quite the compliment from our co-workers.
The Kennicott quarter zip was a similar affair with its blend of recycled wool and performance-boosting poly nylon. We were particularly fond of the contrasting jersey at the collar and zipper which gives this classic the style makeover it needs. This coupled with the Prato wool blend gives this a soft, cozy feel that is perfect for a date-night sweater.
We are big fans of Toad & Co, their menswear fit well, was of high quality and we simply loved their mission to change the world and you should too.
Get yours at www.toadandco.com.