- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 2 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 2 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 2 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 3 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 3 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 3 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 3 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 5 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 5 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 5 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 5 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 6 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 6 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 6 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 8 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 8 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 10 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 10 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 10 months ago
Baubax – The World’s Best Travel Jacket
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Baubax, a successful Kickstarter campaign, has created the ‘James Bond’ of travel jackets with their line of comfortable and practical outerwear that does more than just keep you warm or dry.
After raising 11.5 million dollars through different crowdfunding sources, Baubax set out with lofty goals to create a series of jacket types for men and women that not only are comfortable but also versatile, durable and allow you to sleep soundly when traveling long distances.
Aimed to be not only a jacket but your travel organizer, we were given the opportunity to review their classic bomber which made our traveling a whole lot easier. If you were to take all your travel must-haves – like a neck pillow, eye mask, pen, gloves etc. you would not come close to this jackets usefulness.
Their modern styled bomber jacket is constructed from 100% machine washable polyester and features some clever additions to make traveling easier. Firstly, let’s talk about storage. In our minds, the marker of a great jacket is how much you can store in the included pockets and this thing has a lot of them. Starting with pockets for a phone, a slot for a tablet, and passport (all standard affairs) but this jacket takes it one step further and throws in room for a power bank, your sunglasses, a blanket and even a freaking drink holder pocket! Needless to say, there is a place for everything!
Next, it’s all about comfort with a hood that doubles as an eye mask and yes, a built-in inflatable neck pillow you simply blow up when needed and deflate when not. This really made us look much cooler than carrying around a neoprene donut. Another great add-on was the inclusion of fingerless gloves that slide out of the sleeves and even cozy warm pockets if that doesn’t suffice.
Lastly, you get those things we didn’t know we needed in a jacket but really appreciated, such as an inbuilt cloth to clean sun or reading glasses; a loop on the inner of the jacket to hold your earphones and likely the cherry on the awesome sundae that is this bomber – a zipper that doubles as a stylus and a pen! Is your mind blown yet?
With different stylings for both men and women, Baubax has impressed us and really made us rethink just how much people take when they travel long distances and how easy it is to integrate most of these things into a jacket that truly makes life easier for all.
If you are planning to travel soon, then go and get your Baubax jacket now from www.baubax.com.