- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 2 weeks ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 2 weeks ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 2 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 2 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 2 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 2 months ago
- Quiet Punch – Home Boxing BagPosted 2 months ago
- iPhone X casesPosted 2 months ago
- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 months ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 months ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 months ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 months ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 months ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 months ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 months ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 months ago
ESET Internet Security
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
With students returning to school by the truckload next week, many of them will be toting their newest tech. additions to their repertoire, the most common being a new laptop. With the amount of time a 16-25-year old spends in the digital world, it is crucial that they stay safe and be mindful of their cybersecurity. ESET’s latest internet security software features enhanced security features to protect yourself while online.
ESET has been in the business for over 30 years and has a proven record of accomplishment when it comes to protecting personal computing devices from an expanding array of cyber threats, data theft, malware, and viruses. In their latest software iteration, we see some welcome new additions in the first line of defense.
The most notable change is the inclusion of what ESET calls a Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) Scanner which essentially is an additional layer of malware protection that detects and removes threats that potentially launch before the operating system boots up. This is a clever addition to threats, including rootkits and ransomware, target vulnerabilities in the operating system and tend to be tricky to remove, often evading a complete system reinstall.
We also see in this edition, improved Wi-Fi protection with their enhanced Connected Home Monitor which proactively safeguards home connected devices by cataloging those devices connected to your network and looking for router vulnerabilities, all the while, making some worthwhile suggestions most home users would never think of. We thought this was a perfect compliment for a new laptop owner who doesn’t quite know the ins and outs of their new PC and its connection to their network.
These new features build on ESET’s established reputation of protecting digital assets from viruses, malware and the like. These new software features assist users to combat living our lives more in the digital space and with enhanced IT security and allow consumers take appropriate steps to protect themselves.
So, protect yourself today with https://www.eset.com/ca/home/internet-security/.