- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 weeks ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 2 weeks ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 2 weeks ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 3 months ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 3 months ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 3 months ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 3 months ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 3 months ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 3 months ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 3 months ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 3 months ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 3 months ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 4 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 4 months ago
ESET Internet Security
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
With students returning to school by the truckload next week, many of them will be toting their newest tech. additions to their repertoire, the most common being a new laptop. With the amount of time a 16-25-year old spends in the digital world, it is crucial that they stay safe and be mindful of their cybersecurity. ESET’s latest internet security software features enhanced security features to protect yourself while online.
ESET has been in the business for over 30 years and has a proven record of accomplishment when it comes to protecting personal computing devices from an expanding array of cyber threats, data theft, malware, and viruses. In their latest software iteration, we see some welcome new additions in the first line of defense.
The most notable change is the inclusion of what ESET calls a Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) Scanner which essentially is an additional layer of malware protection that detects and removes threats that potentially launch before the operating system boots up. This is a clever addition to threats, including rootkits and ransomware, target vulnerabilities in the operating system and tend to be tricky to remove, often evading a complete system reinstall.
We also see in this edition, improved Wi-Fi protection with their enhanced Connected Home Monitor which proactively safeguards home connected devices by cataloging those devices connected to your network and looking for router vulnerabilities, all the while, making some worthwhile suggestions most home users would never think of. We thought this was a perfect compliment for a new laptop owner who doesn’t quite know the ins and outs of their new PC and its connection to their network.
These new features build on ESET’s established reputation of protecting digital assets from viruses, malware and the like. These new software features assist users to combat living our lives more in the digital space and with enhanced IT security and allow consumers take appropriate steps to protect themselves.
So, protect yourself today with https://www.eset.com/ca/home/internet-security/.