- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 5 days ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Som SleepPosted 5 days ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 5 days ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 2 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 2 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 2 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 2 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 3 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 4 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 5 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 6 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 6 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 7 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 7 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 7 months ago
- GripbellPosted 7 months ago
ESET Internet Security
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
With students returning to school by the truckload next week, many of them will be toting their newest tech. additions to their repertoire, the most common being a new laptop. With the amount of time a 16-25-year old spends in the digital world, it is crucial that they stay safe and be mindful of their cybersecurity. ESET’s latest internet security software features enhanced security features to protect yourself while online.
ESET has been in the business for over 30 years and has a proven record of accomplishment when it comes to protecting personal computing devices from an expanding array of cyber threats, data theft, malware, and viruses. In their latest software iteration, we see some welcome new additions in the first line of defense.
The most notable change is the inclusion of what ESET calls a Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) Scanner which essentially is an additional layer of malware protection that detects and removes threats that potentially launch before the operating system boots up. This is a clever addition to threats, including rootkits and ransomware, target vulnerabilities in the operating system and tend to be tricky to remove, often evading a complete system reinstall.
We also see in this edition, improved Wi-Fi protection with their enhanced Connected Home Monitor which proactively safeguards home connected devices by cataloging those devices connected to your network and looking for router vulnerabilities, all the while, making some worthwhile suggestions most home users would never think of. We thought this was a perfect compliment for a new laptop owner who doesn’t quite know the ins and outs of their new PC and its connection to their network.
These new features build on ESET’s established reputation of protecting digital assets from viruses, malware and the like. These new software features assist users to combat living our lives more in the digital space and with enhanced IT security and allow consumers take appropriate steps to protect themselves.
So, protect yourself today with https://www.eset.com/ca/home/internet-security/.