- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 4 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 4 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 4 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 4 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 7 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 7 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 7 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 8 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 8 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 8 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 10 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 10 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 10 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 10 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 11 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 11 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 year ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 1 year ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
For many years Roku has been offering consumers a convenient and cost-effective streaming experience from the comfort of home using nothing more than an internet connection and now this is easier than ever with their new Roku Express.
For the unaccustomed, Roku devices give you access to 150,000+ movies and TV episodes from top free and paid channels, including popular channels like Netflix, Google Play, and YouTube as well as some great sports channels including MLB TV and content from the NBA and NIHL.
The big selling point with their devices is ease of set up and with their new Roku Express device, it couldn’t be any easier. You simply take their very compact streaming player, connect it your TV using the included HDMI cable and power up the unit. The Roku device will guide you through a very simple registration process via click and point and before too long you will be streaming content of your choice without a costly monthly subscription fee.
The system navigation is very intuitive with a click and searches functionality and you can even download their IOS or Android app directly on to your phone to both control the unit and search for content if you so desire.
There is a lot to like about the Roku Express, first, it only costs $39.99 which is a deal for such a powerful piece of hardware that can stream in 1080p quality. As mentioned you also get an included HDMI cable, so no need for any annoying add-ons to make this thing work and even better you get digital stereo quality sound through the cable, so you get both the best picture and sound possible. The only caveat to any streaming device is the reliance upon an internet connection, so make sure you have enough bandwidth and adequate speed to get the best out of this device.
The Roku Express is a cost-effective and powerful streaming device that welcomes new streaming users into this world with a warm hug instead of a cold shoulder and we thoroughly recommend checking it out.
Get yours at www.roku.com.