- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 1 month ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 1 month ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 2 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 2 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 2 months ago
- GripbellPosted 2 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 2 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 2 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 2 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 2 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 2 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 2 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 2 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 2 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 3 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 3 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 3 months ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 3 months ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 3 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
For many years Roku has been offering consumers a convenient and cost-effective streaming experience from the comfort of home using nothing more than an internet connection and now this is easier than ever with their new Roku Express.
For the unaccustomed, Roku devices give you access to 150,000+ movies and TV episodes from top free and paid channels, including popular channels like Netflix, Google Play, and YouTube as well as some great sports channels including MLB TV and content from the NBA and NIHL.
The big selling point with their devices is ease of set up and with their new Roku Express device, it couldn’t be any easier. You simply take their very compact streaming player, connect it your TV using the included HDMI cable and power up the unit. The Roku device will guide you through a very simple registration process via click and point and before too long you will be streaming content of your choice without a costly monthly subscription fee.
The system navigation is very intuitive with a click and searches functionality and you can even download their IOS or Android app directly on to your phone to both control the unit and search for content if you so desire.
There is a lot to like about the Roku Express, first, it only costs $39.99 which is a deal for such a powerful piece of hardware that can stream in 1080p quality. As mentioned you also get an included HDMI cable, so no need for any annoying add-ons to make this thing work and even better you get digital stereo quality sound through the cable, so you get both the best picture and sound possible. The only caveat to any streaming device is the reliance upon an internet connection, so make sure you have enough bandwidth and adequate speed to get the best out of this device.
The Roku Express is a cost-effective and powerful streaming device that welcomes new streaming users into this world with a warm hug instead of a cold shoulder and we thoroughly recommend checking it out.
Get yours at www.roku.com.