- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 2 weeks ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 2 weeks ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 2 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 2 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 2 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 2 months ago
- Quiet Punch – Home Boxing BagPosted 2 months ago
- iPhone X casesPosted 2 months ago
- Blackberry KEYone Black EditionPosted 3 months ago
- Nomad Cases for the iPhone 8 and XPosted 3 months ago
- Alpine Division – Timberline II backpackPosted 3 months ago
- Blockhead by TenonedesignPosted 3 months ago
- iKeyp Pro Smart SafePosted 3 months ago
- Popuband – Smart UkulelePosted 3 months ago
- Grayl Ultralight water purifier bottlePosted 3 months ago
- Eero BeaconPosted 3 months ago
Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort Companion
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
One company has set out to change the way we think about the tried and true comfort tool in all our lives – the blanket. This large square piece of fabric is a staple for many when lounging at home, sitting in cold Hockey arenas, or enjoying a mild Spring day at the park. Tuck, is a new design of an old favorite that allows you to use the blanket your way and store it conveniently in pillow form when you no longer need it.
Made from super soft lightweight Coral Fleece, The Tuck, is the machine washable multi-tool of blankets, allowing you to cover yourself up on cold nights, form into a sleeping bag when you want to cocoon yourself; become Obi-Wan in cloak mode or even show off your superpowers and use it as a cape. When you are done, it tucks away perfectly into a pillow for easy storage and its pouch can even double as a nifty eye mask when you want to tune out the world.
One thing that really sets the Tuck apart is its take on the age-old question do you prefer your feet tucked into the blanket or do you like to let your feet roam free? The unique tri-pocket design allows users to tuck their feet into the accompanying pouch built into the blanket or if they prefer kick both feet out of the side openings and let your tootsies feel the breeze. Also, worth noting, is the ability to have the blanket worn over your shoulders and head using the middle pocket as a hood with your hands operating through the side pockets enveloping your body like a big soft warm hug and improving on the design of that other blanket offering found in Walmart’s around the world.
Best of all is Tuck’s – Get a Tuck, give a Tuck initiative, that encourages consumers to purchase a Tuck for the homeless and support the many charities Pocket Change Designs contributes to including Blankets Khloe Kares, Blankets for the Homeless and Northern Children Services to name a few.
So, the next time you are Netflix and Chilling on your couch and start to feel the cool breeze between your toes, don’t reach for a conventional blanket and not give a Tuck, go out and get the Ultimate Comfort Tool and feel good about it with The Tuck by Pocket Change Design.
Get yours at www.pocketchange.life.